I take it merry down is like Ireland's version off frosty jack ! Lol

I had a bottle of frosty jacks last night :laugh:

why doesn't that surprise me, no doubt washed it down with 2 rocks and 2 wraps of brown lol

:laugh: :laugh: I was going to invite you up so I could bully your cans off you again :toast::D

bully my cans, i felt I had to give you one looked like you haven't had a drink 1n 12hours your were ratteling worse then a baghead on cold turkey :laugh::thumbs:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I packed up drinking 16 years ago and I don't miss it at all....I am a much nicer person sober ! Lol Couple of my pals can put away huge amounts and it don't effect them in a negative way one little

Ban the stuff lol causes nothing but misery and grief

Merrrydown must have that effect as it was the 1st drink i started on .... im 6 and a half yrs now off the drink bar odd drink when on holiday , best move i made packin it in

Posted Images

I packed up drinking 16 years ago and I don't miss it at all....I am a much nicer person sober ! Lol

Couple of my pals can put away huge amounts and it don't effect them in a negative way one little bit, unfortunately I was never like that.

Some folks can booze and some should leave well alone.

• Like 7

i dont really drink any more , started on merrydown my self , sure we used to flick fag ash in to it and put a hole in the lid to drink it , gets you pissed quicker or thats what we thought , we used to drink behind the libary , we all used to get a smelly finger off big fat vicky cooper :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I packed up drinking 16 years ago and I don't miss it at all....I am a much nicer person sober ! Lol

Couple of my pals can put away huge amounts and it don't effect them in a negative way one little bit, unfortunately I was never like that.

Some folks can booze and some should leave well alone.

well done mate :thumbs: , ive cut it right down , only sat+ sunday night. Might have 4 cans either night no more. Over the years drink got me in trouble, with the police and my family. And worse if i drank whisky, more than beer. Now i am older i think you look at things differnt, to when you were younger. Drink ok if its moderate, but not if it changes you with to much. :yes: :yes:

• Like 2

i geed the drink up couldny stand wasting a day in bed and the mutts suffering because you canny be arsed taking them out, am not against drink but its the worst drug out there for recking familys and lifes

• Like 1

I dont drink either, everybody always laughs or pulls a stupid face when i say that but i dont.. I used to be mad for it from 15+ then over the last two years i seen what it does to folk, and decided it's not worth it, ok a couple of drinks at a wedding or Saturday night etc that's dead on but apart from that, its not for me. Last drink i had was last August at a wedding. But it annoys me because everyone always tells me " O you should be out drinking/clubbing at your age, calling me a bore lol" But i think just because im young doesn't automatically mean i have to drink or go to a club etc, i make my own fun, and dont need drink to do it :yes:

• Like 2