only lightweights dont drink.... :D

oh!! here he is :laugh: :laugh:

oh yes!!!! makes me laugh when people say drink ruin lives, cant work next day etc etc BOLLOXS!!!!! its weak minded people who cant handle it that ruin themselves :yes: working men drinking a few pints after work everyday built this country!!!! how many of the 66 squad drank... :hmm:

In the words of the immortal Mike Reid when we bumped into him at a club he was doing a turn at and my pal was driving him mad " I was like that after my first drink son" lol lol

The topic is not " having a few pints" it's about boozing, now your pocket money most likely don't run to boozing so just let the grown ups chat for a while !! Lol lol

• Like 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I packed up drinking 16 years ago and I don't miss it at all....I am a much nicer person sober ! Lol Couple of my pals can put away huge amounts and it don't effect them in a negative way one little

Ban the stuff lol causes nothing but misery and grief

Merrrydown must have that effect as it was the 1st drink i started on .... im 6 and a half yrs now off the drink bar odd drink when on holiday , best move i made packin it in

Posted Images

only lightweights dont drink.... :D

oh!! here he is :laugh: :laugh:

oh yes!!!! makes me laugh when people say drink ruin lives, cant work next day etc etc BOLLOXS!!!!! its weak minded people who cant handle it that ruin themselves :yes: working men drinking a few pints after work everyday built this country!!!! how many of the 66 squad drank... :hmm:

In the words of the immortal Mike Reid when we bumped into him at a club he was doing a turn at and my pal was driving him mad " I was like that after my first drink son" lol lol

The topic is not " having a few pints" it's about boozing, now your pocket money most likely don't run to boozing so just let the grown ups chat for a while !! Lol lol

lol shut up fanny head!!!! so how is having a few pints not boozing... :hmm: if you want take this offline im more than willing.... :D

Edited by lurcher1

Get to bed son, them papers ain't gonna deliver themselves in the morning !! Lol lol

lol nah wilf ill be enjoying my lie in on a monday morning, then drag myself to the scrapyard to weigh todays haul in.... :boogy:

Get in there early son, then you may get another load weighed in before they close

actually im clearing gardens for pakis at 9... :cray: moneys money tho son... ;)

• Like 1

Get in there early son, then you may get another load weighed in before they close

actually im clearing gardens for pakis at 9... :cray: moneys money tho son... ;)

To right it is, well done kiddo

• Like 1

To right it is, well done kiddo

:victory:

I am lucky in the fact i can take it or leave it and will soon be downing a nice bottle of red wine bought me for fathers day butt the amount of youngens i see nowadays with drink problems i can never remember it being like that 30 years ago [bANNED TEXT] their was more responsible opening times in pubs and less was drunk at home.

• Like 1