Nick Cordery

Lurchandhistribe's post is a great illustration as to exactly why I keep bumping this thread.............how many times do we hear of people (even those in positions of trust & authority) being convicted of heinous & despicable crimes such as the one we're reading of? The penalties on conviction need to be far, far more severe than they are at present, and it's only by making as much noise as possible that this is ever going to change. Having seen the outrage this paedophile's actions have caused, and the concern, hurt & damage that's resulted through his disgusting & immoral behaviour, I wonder how many people would be prepared to lobby their MP to ask that available sentences be changed to reflect the utter despicability of this behaviour?

With that in mind, could I ask members to consider signing (and sharing) this epetition in order to demonstrate the outrage these crimes cause?

http://epetitions.di.../petitions/6563

(Mods: Would it be possible for this post to be made sticky in order to ensure as many members have the opportunity to sign as possible?)

done matye and i put it one facebook

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to delete that c**ts account, can't have him associated with this forum.

What dirty evil scum how anyone could even contemplate abusing a child is way beyond me , i hope he spends a VERY long time at Her Majestys Pleasure. I also think when released they should have the w

Sex case - hang 'im.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

agreed, nowhere near enough of a stretch for the suffering that he and his sick little gang have inflicted on the victims.

in cases like this the mental damage lasts for life.

as long as we keep dishing out pathetic sentances for crimes like this, the sicko's will keep wrecking lives. :censored:

i met this guy a few years ago and thought he was properly odd - i put it down to just being a bit eccentric. i understand when he stopped being involved in NOBS and set up PUBS - there were some fairly vitriolic emails sent from him to the NOBS team. Makes my skin crawl to think i have even spoken to him. Flack looks familiar from the local area too.sick bstards