Alastair White

What if he is an anti ?

Who cares ?

We've nothing to hide. If your stupid enough to give your details to a stranger then that's your own problem.

If your stupid enough to put up material on the WWW that can be used against hunting and fieldsports then it's you that should be F##### off the site.

This site is crawling with anti's, wildlife crime police officers and dog thieves.

It's up to every single last one of us to not give them any information or material that can result in folk loosing their dogs and hunting.

• Like 10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What if he is an anti ? Who cares ? We've nothing to hide. If your stupid enough to give your details to a stranger then that's your own problem. If your stupid enough to put up material on the WWW

How very, very true..... far worse and more damaging to our cause than the antis are those idiots who claim to be terriermen, but who seem to go out of their way to present terrierwork in the worst po

just cos he says he's 15 does'nt mean he is he could be a 48 yr old bloke with a limp greasy hair and strange fetishes   just give us a minute while give him my details

Posted Images

What if he is an anti ?

Who cares ?

We've nothing to hide. If your stupid enough to give your details to a stranger then that's your own problem.

If your stupid enough to put up material on the WWW that can be used against hunting and fieldsports then it's you that should be F##### off the site.

This site is crawling with anti's, wildlife crime police officers and dog thieves.

It's up to every single last one of us to not give them any information or material that can result in folk loosing their dogs and hunting.

How very, very true..... far worse and more damaging to our cause than the antis are those idiots who claim to be terriermen, but who seem to go out of their way to present terrierwork in the worst possible light.

They're what I call 'drive by terriermen'.... arrive on the scene in what they think in their own minds is a blaze of personal glory, do as much damage as possible in the time they're here and then move on leaving somebody else to clear up the mess they've created. If it wasn't for idiots like that we'd all be in a far better position than we are today and it's them who will finish up killing the job off.... not the antis !!!!

• Like 5

seems anyone can create an e petition :whistling:http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

Mine failed mate :cray:

Dear c Mr ++++++++,

Your e-petition "Ban anti's from the hunting life" hasn't been accepted. E-petitions cannot be used to request action on issues that are outside the responsibility of the government. This includes:

• party political material

• commercial endorsements including the promotion of any product, service or publication

• issues that are dealt with by devolved bodies, eg The Scottish Parliament

• correspondence on personal issues

E-petitions cannot be used for freedom of information requests.

If you'd like to submit a new e-petition, please read the site's terms and conditions which explain the rules in detail.

Thanks,

HM Government e-petitions http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/

i bet that one made someone in whitehall chuckle :laugh:

F@ck them there a joke anyway :D

First off i ask to sign a petition to repeal the hunting of 2004 act which is run by the goverment and i couldn't even get thouse detail and even if i could they wouldn't mean anything. Also i am a keen hunter my slef i just think that people just minuturbrited the title of the topic.

Get some pictures up of you out with the rimfire then mate.. If its been a part of your life for a while I am sure you will have some knocking about.

Make sure you black out your face though... theres lots of antis about :laugh:

didnt he start a thread asking if people still worked lakies underground aswell? Im maybe mistaken but just thought he did, bit of a wierd question seen as though its banned so no-one can. T10

The working of terriers to ground is NOT banned, t10 are you one of AW's mates lol.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 2

didnt he start a thread asking if people still worked lakies underground aswell? Im maybe mistaken but just thought he did, bit of a wierd question seen as though its banned so no-one can. T10

The working of terriers to ground is NOT banned, t10 are you one of AW's mates lol.

:yes:

well my mistake, i thought it was banned, im ill informed and i apologise, but no i am not 1 of AW's mates and can prove it if anyone wants to get funny! t10

LoL just out of interest how can you go about actually proving that you dont know someone on an internet forum?