Flimby Terrier, Lurcher and Whippet Show

I went up a few years ago and it was a well run show, My Whippet bitch Vixen won supreme (best in show). Nice to see some shows putting whippet class's on now.

Pity though as theres 3 good shows on tomorrow all local to me too.

I went up a few years ago and it was a well run show, My Whippet bitch Vixen won supreme (best in show). Nice to see some shows putting whippet class's on now.

vixen wouldve won whippet champion today if she'd been there pal, i won whippet pup and then he got reserve champ,i always thought you couldnt judge a pup with the adults,but they did,personally i thought my pup was better than the bitch, but the bitch wasnt in the same league as vixen,cheers

good turn out and good day all round and very hot

Edited by hairyface
  • Like 1

vixen wouldve won whippet champion today if she'd been there pal, i won whippet pup and then he got reserve champ,i always thought you couldnt judge a pup with the adults,but they did,personally i thought my pup was better than the bitch, but the bitch wasnt in the same league as vixen,cheers

well done mate couldnt make it today due to racing my mams whippets this is a great show

to go to :thumbs:

well done mate couldnt make it today due to racing my mams whippets this is a great show

aye wouldve enjoyed a crack with you pal, always a good turn out and well organised, but a tad too hot for me and most of the dog,cheers

aye wouldve enjoyed a crack with you pal, always a good turn out and well organised, but a tad too hot for me and most of the dog,cheers

Who won terriers and lurchers mate do you know?

I'm not a show person as such but this one was a little cracker which was made better with some good banter whith decent genuine lad's who live for there dog's which where all beauties and in cracking condition.. :yes: .. the only down fall though for today was the weather...by fook it was hot for the dog's and i now have a head that ressemble's a tomato.. :D ..and buy the amount of folk walking about with no shirt's on they will be some lost sleep tonight.. :laugh:

Edited by Millet

Really nice day today, and some real good looking dogs there. Did enter Boo in the whippet class, but the showing was running really late and the weather was just too hot for man or beast, and knowing we had a 2.5hr drive home, we called it a day and left before the class.

Gutted they did not have terrier racing the Tank was desperate to have a go :D

Brill to meet up with Frankel, Poacherspocket22, Jill, Ginny and many more. Great chat and stories :D

Oh and if you ever need a new home for Millie :thumbs:

good turn out and good day all round and very hot

Vixens 5 now mate, still doing the buisiness out in the field and looking good. Her son Sagar is a chip off the old block.

Glad you had a good day. I went to the belvior hunt show and boy was it hot. I parked under the trees and got the beers out... enjoyable day and a good laugh with the lads...

Enjoyed the day it was a cracker! Had some great craic,met Millet and Moll and we all had a laugh or two at my mate the Ginger Hunter,he is so fecking funny haha,what about the gruffy Moll? Haha..to be fair it was too hot for the mutts but we'd of been complaining had it been raining? The judge of the lurchers was spot on for the most..well I thought so because I almost chose every class winner identical to him then also the Champ lol..great turn out,good craic,plenty of the old guard still kicking around "hairyface" being one haha..if you ain't been before put it on your list of things to do before you die! ATB Andy