South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

when they confiscated your van they should have searched it properly. tell the rspca and them c***s will do the coppers.

Yeah i know mate. They have been told and they are dealing with it now. Just waiting to hear back from the lady.

Regards.

Over the last two weeks I was falsely accused of a crime. Without getting into further unnecessary detail, They confiscated my van.

Just before they confiscated the van, I had been ferreting all morning. (on my own land, with permission, nothing to do with what i was accused of)

When they had taken my van I explained that my ferret was in the back in its ferret box. Several times.

The police would not allow me access to the van because it was "evidence" . Regardless of being told several times that my ferret was in the back.

My poor ferret has been locked away in the back of the van for a week! In a single ferret box.

After telling the police 5 days after them taking my van there response was "we weren't aware that there was a ferret in the back of the van"

The ferret has been returned now.

It came back to me unbelievably skinny, not eating, had started to pull out its own fur when it had become stressed in the box.

Went to check my ferret this morning and my ferret has now died! ...

SO JUST A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY FERRET!!!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

Rip Sally loo . . .

Absolute great worker and my favorite ferret i have ever owned.

most of the police in doncaster seem to be on a powertrip sorry for your loss. i would put a complaint in. atb

Complaint has been filed.

Thankyou.

• Like 1

Over the last two weeks I was falsely accused of a crime. Without getting into further unnecessary detail, They confiscated my van.

Just before they confiscated the van, I had been ferreting all morning. (on my own land, with permission, nothing to do with what i was accused of)

When they had taken my van I explained that my ferret was in the back in its ferret box. Several times.

The police would not allow me access to the van because it was "evidence" . Regardless of being told several times that my ferret was in the back.

My poor ferret has been locked away in the back of the van for a week! In a single ferret box.

After telling the police 5 days after them taking my van there response was "we weren't aware that there was a ferret in the back of the van"

The ferret has been returned now.

It came back to me unbelievably skinny, not eating, had started to pull out its own fur when it had become stressed in the box.

Went to check my ferret this morning and my ferret has now died! ...

SO JUST A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY FERRET!!!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

Rip Sally loo . . .

Absolute great worker and my favorite ferret i have ever owned.

absalutelly terrible theyve got fuckall better to do

RSPCA ARE DOING THEM!! :thumbs:

Nice one.. Any details?

They have taken statements

All they have said is that they will be following up on the matter and they would be in touch

As soon as they are back in touch ill let you guys know.

Cheers

ATB

• Like 1