South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

Guys...

RSPCA have just been. They have taken the body of my ferret away as evidence and are now taking it to a vet to get a proper report.

Tomorrow morning at 10am they are coming back to get witness statements off all of us who mentioned to the police.

I will keep you all informed.

Kind Regards.

Gaz

Imagine if it had been a dog! And which police was it who left a greyhound to starve to death in their kennels a few years ago? :censored: :censored: :censored:

Imagine if we had left a dog to starve to death and then they found out.

One rule for them and another for us.

Its Disgusting.

i agree way rake about, id a sat in reception a police station straight after incident an refused to leave till either they charged me(in which case id a been interviewed an mentioned me ferret on tape) or till they went into van an lifted ferret an returned it....

shame noo as its done, but id be getting a brief on it, fook that rspca, i widnae ask them for help if i or my dog was on fire ffs...

reddawn trust me its like hitting your head against a brick wall dealing with these fekers.The only time i was advised to deal with them was [bANNED TEXT] my daughter was getting greif of a violent ex boyfreind and their incompetence could have cost her her life in one similar case in the town unfortunately this did happen it was only due to the fact i took the law into my own hands that some thing got done.

It was like hitting my head against a brick wall!

I didnt and couldnt get anywhere!

I would never have left my ferret in the back of a van in a ferret box for 7 days!

If they had cared and gave a shit, then my ferret would have been back in her hutch and lived happily ever after.

but when someone on the end of a phone say leave it with me ill deal with it and sort it out.

you kind of expect them to do it!!!

DONT YOU?

Yes you would mate.Nothing suprises me any more about them.

i always believed that if they confiscated a van as evidence then you were allowed to remove property that wasnt deemed as evidence prior to removal of the van???? thats why all evidence it tagged and labeled :thumbs:

This is correct I got pulled and done they brought in the gits to pick up my car etc but before that I had been out with the fezzers so had all my gear ferrets, nets, 20" machete lol and they allowed me to remove everything before the car was taken :thumbs:

Should of seen the pigs face when he opened the drivers door and out fell my machete from behind my seat :laugh: :laugh: Thank fook he was a country copper and knew the craic once he saw the fezzers, nets etc.

They also allowed me to keep a bag of weed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No shiit!!!

Edited by mushroom

Fair play to you.

I don`t just post to get my count up bud, I read your original post in detail and replied as I saw it. Thats what an open forum is for, to get the most out of the subject and to get the real story and be as helpfull to others as possible.

I wil quite happily state that as you have came back on with the full story, I fully support you and hope you make the poice pay severely for what has happened. Much as I hate the RSPCA ,if you choose to use them I hope they screw the police big time for this shocking and appalling lack of care and duty. I would be fuming and would be taking this as far as is possible to make them face up to what they have done,

I hope you do not feel too badly put out by mine and others posts, we just want to ensure we know the full story.

Good luck f*****g them bigstye.

ATB

Rake

• Like 2

Fair play to you.

I don`t just post to get my count up bud, I read your original post in detail and replied as I saw it. Thats what an open forum is for, to get the most out of the subject and to get the real story and be as helpfull to others as possible.

I wil quite happily state that as you have came back on with the full story, I fully support you and hope you make the poice pay severely for what has happened. Much as I hate the RSPCA ,if you choose to use them I hope they screw the police big time for this shocking and appalling lack of care and duty. I would be fuming and would be taking this as far as is possible to make them face up to what they have done,

I hope you do not feel too badly put out by mine and others posts, we just want to ensure we know the full story.

Good luck f*****g them bigstye.

ATB

Rake

Thankyou, means alot.

The woman dealing with the case from the RSPCA if the North region inspector.

She was due at 10am this morning. She called me to say that she has been called to rush job and will be back in touch later.

I will keep you all informed of the out come.

As soon as i have spoken to the officer i will post again later

Kindest Regards

Gaz

as much publicity as possible perhaps a call to papers :thumbs:

All in due course Paulus.

Im going to speak to the RSPCA women later, See how it goes and see what she says.

I will keep you all posted.

The RSPCA have said that they take matters like this very serious, there were ample opportunities for the officers to remove the ferret from the van and they have failed to do so.

Thanks for all the support guys :thumbs:

Over the last two weeks I was falsely accused of a crime. Without getting into further unnecessary detail, They confiscated my van.

Just before they confiscated the van, I had been ferreting all morning. (on my own land, with permission, nothing to do with what i was accused of)

When they had taken my van I explained that my ferret was in the back in its ferret box. Several times.

The police would not allow me access to the van because it was "evidence" . Regardless of being told several times that my ferret was in the back.

My poor ferret has been locked away in the back of the van for a week! In a single ferret box.

After telling the police 5 days after them taking my van there response was "we weren't aware that there was a ferret in the back of the van"

The ferret has been returned now.

It came back to me unbelievably skinny, not eating, had started to pull out its own fur when it had become stressed in the box.

Went to check my ferret this morning and my ferret has now died! ...

SO JUST A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY FERRET!!!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

Rip Sally loo . . .

Absolute great worker and my favorite ferret i have ever owned.

most of the police in doncaster seem to be on a powertrip sorry for your loss. i would put a complaint in. atb