South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

i would of told them im takeing my ferret out the van before i give it you and if thay didnot let me i wood of maed shur they got a vet check on the ferret or got the RSPCA out to take the ferret or just sed fuk you mr police man im geting mi ferret out that van and i would of got the ferret or got locked up for the night and a fine

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???

Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so that I could moan about the cops on here.

Doesn`t sound like you put much effort into getting it back bud.

ATB

No THEY WERE TOLD WHEN THE VAN WAS TAKEN!

THEY WAS TOLD THE DAY AFTER WHEN WE TRIED TO GET THE VAN BACK

THE FOLLOWING DAY VIA MY SOLICITOR

THEY WAS TOLD AGAIN NOT THE DAY AFTER BUT THE DAY AFTER THAT THREE TIMES

AND ONCE MORE

BUT THEY WOULDNT TELL ME WHERE THE VAN WAS LOCATED OTHER THAN IN A POLICE IMPOUND WHERE I WASNT ALLOWED TO BE.

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???

Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so that I could moan about the cops on here.

Doesn`t sound like you put much effort into getting it back bud.

ATB

No THEY WERE TOLD WHEN THE VAN WAS TAKEN!

THEY WAS TOLD THE DAY AFTER WHEN WE TRIED TO GET THE VAN BACK

THE FOLLOWING DAY VIA MY SOLICITOR

THEY WAS TOLD AGAIN NOT THE DAY AFTER BUT THE DAY AFTER THAT THREE TIMES

AND ONCE MORE

BUT THEY WOULDNT TELL ME WHERE THE VAN WAS LOCATED OTHER THAN IN A POLICE IMPOUND WHERE I WASNT ALLOWED TO BE.

IT WAS MY FAVOURITE FERRET AND I LOOKED AFTER IT EVERYDAY AND PUT TIME AND EFFORT INTO PLAYING WITH IT WORKING IT ALONG WITH OTHERS.

DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD HAVE IT LOCKED UP IN THE BACK OF A VAN? WITHOUT TRYING MY DAMMED HARDEST TO GET IT BACK?

Via your solicitor? So they will have written confirmation that there was a ferret to be cared for in your van? If so you'll be able to use that when you take them too court.

Via your solicitor? So they will have written confirmation that there was a ferret to be cared for in your van? If so you'll be able to use that when you take them too court.

dare i say its a case for the RSPCA
  • Like 1

If possible i would try every other avenue than they c**ts......but they do carry a bit of punch, oh and media value as well. If the OP made as much of a song and dance as he said he did then he should have a case?

If possible i would try every other avenue than they c**ts......but they do carry a bit of punch, oh and media value as well. If the OP made as much of a song and dance as he said he did then he should have a case?

i should of thought it would have been the easiest way of bringing a case of animal cruelty against the police and if its as the op states then it should be an easy one for them.

YES I HAVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION.

THE CRUELTY LINE HAS BEEN CALLED AND SO HAS THE RSPCA THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO SAVE THE BODY AND ASKED THAT THEY CAN HAVE IT.

THEY ALSO STATED THAT THEY TAKE MATTTERS LIKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY.

AND TO ALL YOU WHO THINK I COULD HAVE DONE A LITTLE BIT MORE.

IF YOUR ARRESTED AND IN THE BACK OF A CAR, YET YOU NOTIFY THE POLICE ABOUT YOUR FERRET...

WOULD YOU NOT EXPECT THEM TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

WHEN YOU GET OUT AND REALISE THAT THEY HAVENT WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO OTHER THAN PHONE THEM + GET YOUR SOLICITOR TO PHONE THEM.

DAY AFTER DAY...

WHEN THEY WONT TELL YOU WHERE YOUR VAN IS TO GO THERE DIRECTLY?

CAMP AT THE STATION?

IF IVE ALREADY TOLD THE OFFICER DEALING WITH THE CASE AMOUNGST OTHERS?

WHAT WOULD THAT ACCHIEVE

I THINK ITS PRETTY CLEAR THAT THEY DIDNT GIVE A F*CK!

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MORE I COULD HAVE DONE?

• Like 1

THE CRUELTY LINE HAS BEEN CALLED AND SO HAS THE RSPCA THEY HAVE ASKED ME TO SAVE THE BODY AND ASKED THAT THEY CAN HAVE IT.

IF YOUR ARRESTED AND IN THE BACK OF A CAR, YET YOU NOTIFY THE POLICE ABOUT YOUR FERRET...

WHEN YOU GET OUT AND REALISE THAT THEY HAVENT WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO OTHER THAN PHONE THEM + GET YOUR SOLICITOR TO PHONE THEM.

DAY AFTER DAY...

CAMP AT THE STATION?

WHAT WOULD THAT ACCHIEVE

I think we understand that you are upset over the matter, and rightly so. But i would have been down to the police staion personnally and said i was not leaving until someone can prove to me that my ferret was out of the van and was getting taken care off.......ATB with your court case...... :thumbs:

DAY AFTER DAY...

CAMP AT THE STATION?

WHAT WOULD THAT ACCHIEVE

I think we understand that you are upset over the matter, and rightly so. But i would have been down to the police staion personnally and said i was not leaving until someone can prove to me that my ferret was out of the van and was getting taken care off.......ATB with your court case...... :thumbs:

I was on the phone everyday mate. but the van wasnt at the police station it was at an impound yard but at the time they wouldnt tell me where it was all that they said that they needed it for evidence.

maybe your right i could have sat at the police station

however the matter still i told them it was in the back of the van several times day after day. and they didnt do anything about it.

i even rang my solicitor who told them that it was there they still did nothing about it.

there were two or three different officers told about it.

DAY AFTER DAY...

CAMP AT THE STATION?

WHAT WOULD THAT ACCHIEVE

I was on the phone everyday mate. but the van wasnt at the police station it was at an impound yard but at the time they wouldnt tell me where it was all that they said that they needed it for evidence.

maybe your right i could have sat at the police station

however the matter still i told them it was in the back of the van several times day after day. and they didnt do anything about it.

i even rang my solicitor who told them that it was there they still did nothing about it.

there were two or three different officers told about it.

I believe you mate.....not for one minute do i think you just forgot about the wee thing. I suppose now its easy to look back and say this and that but really when you have informed the police as much as you say you probably thought you had done enough. I really hope you get something out this......whether that is just to get it in the public eye might be good enough.. :thumbs:

Thats what i mean mate. I dont know what more i could have done. They were informed they should have acted upon it.

Its not like i had told one officer at the end of his shift and he forgot to pass the message on by accident.

There were two or three officers notified.

Its just unfair on the ferret whats happened. And anyone who knows me will tell you i look after all my ferrets im out every weekend with them. they never go hungry or without water and i handle them daily and play with them.

So im absolutely fuming.

And as for posting it and all the negative comments from other users, its ridiculous.

"more to the story comments" believe me there isnt.

I dont understand people who comment on posts on this site looking for arguements or purely to get there "posts up".

i loved that ferret and would have never seen any harm come to it.

as you can see from previous posts i havent been into ferreting that long and sally was my first ferret i purchased.

infact if anything i looked after her more than i do my others. (due to being my favourite)

So all the commenters who feel i should have done more.

im sorry for having confidence in the police that the matter would be dealt with and no harm would come to the ferret.

im sorry i didnt just get her out the back of the van "although when i was taken away, i was in the back of the car with locked doors" so i couldnt just jump out and get it.

im sorry that the ferret is dead!!!! "hence the reason for the post! hence the reason im so annoyed"

and for your information

the cruelty line has been rang

so have the RSPCA

who are now both involved.

And i will push this matter as far as i can in loving memory of my ferret

To all those who have supported me THANK YOU, it means alot.

To all those who havent just ask yourself what more could i have done.

Other than camp out at the reception desk, where all incoming calls are taken at the switchboard before being put through to the appropriate authority.

If i had of known where the van was i would have harrased the people there too.

• Like 1