South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

i agree way rake about, id a sat in reception a police station straight after incident an refused to leave till either they charged me(in which case id a been interviewed an mentioned me ferret on tape) or till they went into van an lifted ferret an returned it....

shame noo as its done, but id be getting a brief on it, fook that rspca, i widnae ask them for help if i or my dog was on fire ffs...

i agree way rake about, id a sat in reception a police station straight after incident an refused to leave till either they charged me(in which case id a been interviewed an mentioned me ferret on tape) or till they went into van an lifted ferret an returned it....

shame noo as its done, but id be getting a brief on it, fook that rspca, i widnae ask them for help if i or my dog was on fire ffs...

reddawn trust me its like hitting your head against a brick wall dealing with these fekers.The only time i was advised to deal with them was [bANNED TEXT] my daughter was getting greif of a violent ex boyfreind and their incompetence could have cost her her life in one similar case in the town unfortunately this did happen it was only due to the fact i took the law into my own hands that some thing got done.

WOULD YOU LIKE THE COPY OF THE TAPE?

WHERE I MENTION MY FERRET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN

WOULD YOU LIKE TWO OTHER COPYS OF THE TAPES WHERE TWO OF MY FRIENDS WERE INTERVIEWED WHERE THEY BOTH STATE THAT THE FERRET IS IN THE BACK OF THE VAN?

SAT IN THE POLICE RECEPTION?

WHAT WOULD THAT HAVE ACCOMPLISHED?

AS STATED IF YOU READ ALL OF THE POSTS.

PROCEDURE FOR RINGING THE POLICE STATION

1)PICK UP THE PHONE AND DIAL

2)RECEPTION ANSWER ( SPOKE TO THEM EVERYTIME I WAS PUT THROUGH TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON! ALSO TOLD THEM WHAT IT WAS CONCERNING!)

3)THEY PUT YOU THROUGH TO WHO YOU NEED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH

4) YOU TALK TO THEM (TOLD THEM EVERYTIME I WASNT BOTHERED ABOUT MY VAN THEY COULD KEEP IT AS LONG AS THEY WANTED BUT I NEED MY FERRET!

THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THE RECEPTION DESK WERE AWARE

THE OFFICERS WERE AWARE

THEY OBVIOUSLY DIDNT F**CKING CARE!!!

SO I SHOULD JUST SIT AND WAIT IN THE RECEPTION?

LIKE I SAID EARLIER I COULD HAVE DONE THAT BUT I WAS ON THE PHONE EVERY TWO MINUTES!!!

Use the rspca, that's what the bstards are there for, go the full way with it, if everything is as you say it should be a straight forward case.

An added bonus would be a cruelty conviction against plod, which is also ideal from the point of view it wouldn't do the plod/rspca relationship much good, have them fecking each other instead us for a change. A police officer taken to task by the rspca (as should be) may just become an asset in future dealings with them.

reddawn trust me its like hitting your head against a brick wall dealing with these fekers.The only time i was advised to deal with them was [bANNED TEXT] my daughter was getting greif of a violent ex boyfreind and their incompetence could have cost her her life in one similar case in the town unfortunately this did happen it was only due to the fact i took the law into my own hands that some thing got done.

It was like hitting my head against a brick wall!

I didnt and couldnt get anywhere!

I would never have left my ferret in the back of a van in a ferret box for 7 days!

If they had cared and gave a shit, then my ferret would have been back in her hutch and lived happily ever after.

but when someone on the end of a phone say leave it with me ill deal with it and sort it out.

you kind of expect them to do it!!!

DONT YOU?

Use the rspca, that's what the bstards are there for, go the full way with it, if everything is as you say it should be a straight forward case.

An added bonus would be a cruelty conviction against plod, which is also ideal from the point of view it wouldn't do the plod/rspca relationship much good, have them fecking each other instead us for a change. A police officer taken to task by the rspca (as should be) may just become an asset in future dealings with them.

I am doing mate.

I'm absolutely fuming with whats happened.

ATB mate.

WOULD YOU LIKE TWO OTHER COPYS OF THE TAPES WHERE TWO OF MY FRIENDS WERE INTERVIEWED WHERE THEY BOTH STATE THAT THE FERRET IS IN THE BACK OF THE VAN?

2)RECEPTION ANSWER ( SPOKE TO THEM EVERYTIME I WAS PUT THROUGH TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON! ALSO TOLD THEM WHAT IT WAS CONCERNING!)

4) YOU TALK TO THEM (TOLD THEM EVERYTIME I WASNT BOTHERED ABOUT MY VAN THEY COULD KEEP IT AS LONG AS THEY WANTED BUT I NEED MY FERRET!

THE OFFICERS WERE AWARE

LIKE I SAID EARLIER I COULD HAVE DONE THAT BUT I WAS ON THE PHONE EVERY TWO MINUTES!!!

well if its on tape then you have a case, somebody is laible, i know it wont bring ye worker back, but take it all way, i would :thumbs:

THE OFFICERS WERE AWARE

well if its on tape then you have a case, somebody is laible, i know it wont bring ye worker back, but take it all way, i would :thumbs:

Yeah mate it is.

I know it wont bring her back unfortunatly, but at least she will have her own back one way or another poor sod.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I believe you done what you thought was right and i do feel for you, you didn't expect them to just leave it there for 5 day's, but i would of said there was drug's in a box in the van or even something robbed in the box, just so they would of checked it, but anyway they probably did see it and were terrified of it, they are all b*****ds as we know, hope you get the fcuker who's fault it was, good luck. :thumbs: