MINSHAW .....

not such things as a minshaw the original breed is long gone , ans the fellow minshaw hasnt bred a litter for donkeys ,saw one working was simliar to a collie cross ,no a dog for open feilds with no hedges but would had been better for ferreting etc ,

ive got a minshaw bitch here that can run in open or hedges u dnt know nothing! if you fink uve got a betta runing dog al match you in open and heges my dog can run both and in day or nite have you even eva had 1 of goodlines

slow down lad do you know who your talking to he as is own lines whinshaw he will take you out cost you £50 pounds hope you enjoy atb :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

yeah mate she looks a lot like the kelsey dog, she's 4 yr old and got endless stamina

The Ginger Hunter was telling my lads about her and he says it can do the business and he knows a good dog when he sees one so his word is good enough to me. ATB Andy

i its extremely fast during day lyk a like that black and white dog of your boys abet that can run like

Ginger hunter was telling me that when he as seen your bitch run it was the 'star of the show' and he was really impressed by your dog.. are you going flimby this week?

i going sunday pal are u owner of black and wite dog a lyk look of it nice pics [bANNED TEXT]

not such things as a minshaw the original breed is long gone , ans the fellow minshaw hasnt bred a litter for donkeys ,saw one working was simliar to a collie cross ,no a dog for open feilds with no hedges but would had been better for ferreting etc ,

ive got a minshaw bitch here that can run in open or hedges u dnt know nothing! if you fink uve got a betta runing dog al match you in open and heges my dog can run both and in day or nite have you even eva had 1 of goodlines

slow down lad do you know who your talking to he as is own lines whinshaw he will take you out cost you £50 pounds hope you enjoy atb :thumbs:

sory pal must have wrong person just sum1 called blackwater said they cant run ive got a minshaw and it can run day or night dykes or open

sory pal must have wrong person just sum1 called blackwater said they cant run ive got a minshaw and it can run day or night dykes or open

what i dont understand is blackwaters saying thers none about then your sayen he has his own line of the them

Minshaw Man that guy ain't too far from you...I hope he takes you up but somehow I think he'll come up with some excuse? ATB Andy

what kind of cross does blackwater have are they minshaw lines lyk

Not minshaws mate WHINSHAWS, morwind better feet big land retrieiving phezzies lobsters d chapman bob slietgh tor o dartmoor running clever from the gorvenment :yes:

• Like 6
Guest thebigdog

Minshaw Man that guy ain't too far from you...I hope he takes you up but somehow I think he'll come up with some excuse? ATB Andy

Not minshaws mate WHINSHAWS, morwind better feet big land retrieiving phezzies lobsters d chapman bob slietgh tor o dartmoor running clever from the gorvenment :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

neva herd of whinshaws no gud if they can only run in open my bitch is a minshaw and can run open and dykes day or night am not trying to big ma bitch up jst people lyk that jst sit at computer slaggen minshaws off we they dont know no nothing but if he want to match me al match him not a problem at all
  • Like 1

minshaw man your welcome any time to run your dog singled against mine not a problem i have vast amounts of legal land , you bring yopur minshaw lurcher ille bring my own stamp of dog not a problem im down whitehaven next week with a dog man who stays in flimby ille bring a few jukels down ive bred not a problem , moscow far from an idiot wouldnt have what i have about me being stupid far from it

Edited by BLACKWATER...

Ano that mate am just judging on the ones ive seen run. ATB

Are you from sunderland?

Whats that got to do about minshaws?

That bull in your pic looks like the sire to that litter of 1st cross culls that was bred at sunderland a few year back.

No its not that dog that dogs called troy I know the dog hes a pic of it

038ci.jpg