MINSHAW .....

minshaw man your welcome any time to run your dog singled against mine not a problem i have vast amounts of legal land , you bring yopur minshaw lurcher ille bring my own stamp of dog not a problem im down whitehaven next week with a dog man who stays in flimby ille bring a few jukels down ive bred not a problem , moscow far from an idiot wouldnt have what i have about me being stupid far from it

nope thats not whin,he wouldnt run in the summer :nono:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

thats correct he wouldnt but we can look at dogs and see what stamp of dog they have as all the computer talks mean nothing bendi not long till sep oct again

nae wonder were all getting auld as feck wishing our lives away :icon_redface:

yeah mate she looks a lot like the kelsey dog, she's 4 yr old and got endless stamina

The Ginger Hunter was telling my lads about her and he says it can do the business and he knows a good dog when he sees one so his word is good enough to me. ATB Andy

i its extremely fast during day lyk a like that black and white dog of your boys abet that can run like

Ginger hunter was telling me that when he as seen your bitch run it was the 'star of the show' and he was really impressed by your dog.. are you going flimby this week?

i going sunday pal are u owner of black and wite dog a lyk look of it nice pics [bANNED TEXT]

yer i have her. see you sunday mate. make sure u bring that bitch.

thats correct he wouldnt but we can look at dogs and see what stamp of dog they have as all the computer talks mean nothing bendi not long till sep oct again

LOOKS MEAN AS MUCH AS COMPUTER TALK, WHICH IS NOTHING. YOU COULD MEET UP AND LOOK AT EACH OTHERS DOGS AND STILL BE NON THE WISER ABOUT WHATS THE BEST. THE FIELD IN WINTERS THE ONLY THING THAT PROVES WHAT A DOG IS

• Like 4

Minshaw Man that guy ain't too far from you...I hope he takes you up but somehow I think he'll come up with some excuse? ATB Andy

what kind of cross does blackwater have are they minshaw lines lyk

Not minshaws mate WHINSHAWS, morwind better feet big land retrieiving phezzies lobsters d chapman bob slietgh tor o dartmoor running clever from the gorvenment :yes:

Don't forget the Salmo's LOL :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

This dog here was called Taffy..just a pup here and was bred out of Minshaw's Blue and his litter sister...the dog died in it's 1st season when a piece of bone perforated it's stomach and pierced a vital organ,to be honest the dog was brainless and imo wouldn't of been better than moderate at best? ATB Andy. :victory:

Edited by poacherspocket22

I was asked yesterday about where the whippet blood is in these dogs because of pointy lugs lol..the nearest i know of was the great grandfather to Blue?..well have a look at this dog called Mick,he was out of Blue and was from the same litter as Lou the dam to my coloured bitch Jess..ATB Andy. :victory:

My two old "muckers" who both passed away just last year just shy of their 16th and 14th birthdays respectively..i miss having the old feckers around :cray: ..Kelsey and Jack...ATB Andy. :victory:

• Like 3

Right guys i'm away for a bath so this is the last for nooooooow..Patch with his mother Jess and few "brownies" and my daughter Amber who is 18 in a few days times haha...ATB Andy. :victory:

• Like 1

My two old "muckers" who both passed away just last year just shy of their 16th and 14th birthdays respectively..i miss having the old feckers around :cray: ..Kelsey and Jack...ATB Andy. :victory:

Every time i see a picture of Kelsey i swear she has been reincarnated as Lil.. :D

Every time i see a picture of Kelsey i swear she has been reincarnated as Lil.. :D..

Aye,she is VERY similar to her Millet,hope you get the same enjoyment out of Lil that i did with old Kelsey :victory: ..here's two of Blue's son's Rambo & Dan...Dan was from the same litter as Lou & the Mick dog,he was a good runner,very pleasing to the eye he was :victory: ...ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 2

Patch and Kelsey..you wouldn't of thought that the Patch dog carried nigh on 1/2 of Minshaw's Blue in his blood lol..thats dogs for ya though! Hey Ginny Spinner whats with the face like? ...ATB Andy. :thumbs: ...Millet,this is it matey

CA15 8RP

• Like 2