MINSHAW .....

well thought i would share a couple pics

my uncles dog CHIEF seen this dog work alot in his first season & showed alot of promise..

20120422_134359.jpg20120422_134418.jpg

2011-10-22111524.jpg

2 BROTHERS REGGIE & CHIEF

20120422_134724.jpg

Edited by frankel

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Frankel..here's one for you :tongue2: .. Kelsey is just about bigger than you :laugh:

i can remember this night dad, hiding behind the stile on a hill because we thought we had seen a police van... sat around waiting and it ended up being a white milk van driving around haha
  • Like 1

Aye the old milk van haha..chief is taking much more shape these days,our Dean's reggie on the other hand? What is it that Tomo calls him?

he calls Reggie the Labrador x haha

here is another pic of Reggie, Chief,Red brother he is called Jasper

Jasper.jpg

• Like 2

Aye the old milk van haha..chief is taking much more shape these days,our Dean's reggie on the other hand? What is it that Tomo calls him?

Scrappy Doo, haha :laugh::thumbs:

But he does remind me of Bulpha in looks?

MINSHAW MAN try this....

Just click on "more options" I think it is at bottom of reply box,click on add attachment,choose the pic wherever it is stored? My documents/my pictures or whatever then click open then click on attach to post...I'm on my phone at moment so not 100% certain if that's right but it's summat like that lol

this is bitch out of red here andy

post-51275-0-25442500-1337713629_thumb.jpg

Edited by minshaw man