MINSHAW .....

No offense intended guys but what the feck as GSD's got to do with Minshaws?

All that's happened is that whin has found another name to drop(Rooney)lol

Like a few have mentioned "If it aint broke....!"

These are just hypothetical questions johnny...only the same as asking if they would add pure whippet/greyhound down the line....personally i wouldnt add it but there are some intresting reasons as to why they should/should not be added....makes for interesting reading imo...atb stabba

i suppose thats agoood queue and hypothetical question stabbs , adding the grew well some may say the prey drive wich they have in abundance his allways a plus bur on the negative side one may start to get yappers coming along througfh the line . collie x grew can be very good for the out and out rabbit man , but can get very exciteable animals . atb bunnys.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Put some saluki in there:)

its already in em fella atb bunnys.

Are you sure I've got a family tree going back nigh on 50 years and I don't think there's any in my bitch.

i may be wrong johny but on reading through the extensive pages are not some of them carrying the blood of captain , atb bunnys.

Put some saluki in there:)

its already in em fella atb bunnys.

Are you sure I've got a family tree going back nigh on 50 years and I don't think there's any in my bitch.

i may be wrong johny but on reading through the extensive pages are not some of them carrying the blood of captain , atb bunnys.

Tomo's half minshaw carrys some of that blood if I'm correct, though that's the only breeding I think. Maybe Andy can answer that question, I've got a dog from the Don dog and I'm almost sure none runs through that arm of the breedind

Atb John

No offense intended guys but what the feck as GSD's got to do with Minshaws?

All that's happened is that whin has found another name to drop(Rooney)lol

Like a few have mentioned "If it aint broke....!"

These are just hypothetical questions johnny...only the same as asking if they would add pure whippet/greyhound down the line....personally i wouldnt add it but there are some intresting reasons as to why they should/should not be added....makes for interesting reading imo...atb stabba

Aye Johnny, as stabba says, just a hypothetical question involving another breed. I agree looking at the dogs i wouldn't add anything, just keep the line close................

Johnny... Jess the pup's dam has a dog called Saxon in it which is Saluki Grey.. :thumbs: ...have a look on page 11 at the pedigree.

Aye mate I've just seen it, I stand corrected bunnys. This feckin smartphone does my head in all the writing is feckin tiny and my eyes aint the best lol. ;)

• Like 1

I think most of us saw the challenge vic minshaw gave out, what id like to know is did anyone take up the challenge ? if so did blue ever get beat ? .keep up the thread guys it makes for good reading :thumbs: .

yes he did get beat,,,by some lads from the north east with good lamping dogs,,,

• Like 1