Like it whippet 99 cos I go on daft some times people tar u with the same brush but I have any experience in things I no I'm quite willing help so there x

i can tell you got a good heart with good intentions , the kind of person who will help out anybody.

trouble is your kind attract the internet bullies. there always attracted to sympletons.

you sound a decent kind to me :yes:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it was my dog i would try a different vet fior a second opinion..if the vet is keen an like's his/her job they should research and find the answer.

come on no1 someones written that for you.

he has a literate twin

Posted Images

Like it whippet 99 cos I go on daft some times people tar u with the same brush but I have any experience in things I no I'm quite willing help so there x

i can tell you got a good heart with good intentions , the kind of person who will help out anybody.

trouble is your kind attract the internet bullies. there always attracted to sympletons.

a compliment and an insult all in one post.... :blink:

a compliment and an insult all in one post.... :blink:

its no insult , but well spoted you should be a policeman

Looks like Atopic dermatitis and the age would go along with a first flare, with the time of year it could be something like pollen that is the trigger but it’s always difficult to tell.

The link is to a best practice treatment document, its worth printing and discussing with your vet to get good management.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00889.x/full

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this ry? It could well be ring worm try using some oil based to cover it and seal off oxygen even if its not and it is a fungal infection it will clear up when suffocated...Did the vet try the blue light over him to see if it was a fungal infection?

Has the dog been pushing through long grass, nettles etc? The nose and round the eyes are less well protected with fur than other parts of the body, and if it has come into contact with some irritant (plant sap, chemical spray for example) that could cause a reaction.