german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

why not use a proven lurcher and why do people prefer stright backed to a sloped

well with the straight +long back you less chance of getting (H/D) that a prone in gsd 's , the sloping backend are more prone to hit as told by my vet. Regards the use of a coursing dog as to greyhound, with the gsd being 4 8/s you will get all the stanina you need anyway, so the greyhound will give the all the speed you will ever need .

why not use a proven lurcher and why do people prefer stright backed to a sloped

well with the straight +long back you less chance of getting (H/D) that a prone in gsd 's , the sloping backend are more prone to hit as told by my vet. Regards the use of a coursing dog as to greyhound, with the gsd being 4 8/s you will get all the stanina you need anyway, so the greyhound will give the all the speed you will ever need .

do you know of or have you herd of any one that has used a sloped back gsd x that has had hd and why do you need so much speed when there are some realy fast lurchers out there and doing a dam good job on the rabbits and are proven

earth and hounds cant belive you starting trouble with bird when we all from the same manner bird is a very decent fella from the conversations we have had not met him but he is the kind of bloke id go for a run with think your a bit jelous cause you aint never had a dog as good as his brin :tongue2:

:lol: if bryn was that good why have a gs greyhound what extra you getting both bred for the same thing same coat type same brain power if they where that good how come the collie xs have been around alot longer its only people trying it out again been told bryn is a good dog but like i said to ray i would match him with my bitch on all game not just rabbits but bryn dont like things that bite back so iv herd along the line ........ i was not having ago at ray just wondered why that x when there are other breed of dogs doing the same and letting the last pup go when it was still a saplin there must be a reason as he was over the moon with it a few months back ????

hes certainly in the right country to get the best out of those dogs simmo

Definately mate, was speaking to him the other week, great country to go at............

yes spoke to him on another web site, and he is very happy still with gsd x greys, and said is best dog was a 1x gsd x grey kill all that it is put on ., dont think he will ever come back to this country lol

earth and hounds cant belive you starting trouble with bird when we all from the same manner bird is a very decent fella from the conversations we have had not met him but he is the kind of bloke id go for a run with think your a bit jelous cause you aint never had a dog as good as his brin :tongue2:

:lol: if bryn was that good why have a gs greyhound what extra you getting both bred for the same thing same coat type same brain power if they where that good how come the collie xs have been around alot longer its only people trying it out again been told bryn is a good dog but like i said to ray i would match him with my bitch on all game not just rabbits but bryn dont like things that bite back so iv herd along the line ........ i was not having ago at ray just wondered why that x when there are other breed of dogs doing the same and letting the last pup go when it was still a saplin there must be a reason as he was over the moon with it a few months back ????

sort of answers your own question really :laugh:
  • Like 1

earth hounds ray has said on here why he got rid of tod....................because he didnt have the wind for a full night....

as for trying somthing difrent..... we all try or keep the types we like,, its as simple as that,,,, some lads just like to try somthing slightly difrent

earth hounds ray has said on here why he got rid of tod....................because he didnt have the wind for a full night....

as for trying somthing difrent..... we all try or keep the types we like,, its as simple as that,,,, some lads just like to try somthing slightly difrent

thats about it Tomo :thumbs: , if the 1x gsd xgrey is as good as Bryn been at the rabbit job , and gsd x grey can do the same at what its bred for i will be very happy bloke. :thumbs: