german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

earth and hounds cant belive you starting trouble with bird when we all from the same manner bird is a very decent fella from the conversations we have had not met him but he is the kind of bloke id go for a run with think your a bit jelous cause you aint never had a dog as good as his brin :tongue2:

earth and hounds cant belive you starting trouble with bird when we all from the same manner bird is a very decent fella from the conversations we have had not met him but he is the kind of bloke id go for a run with think your a bit jelous cause you aint never had a dog as good as his brin :tongue2:

Im suprised hes not breeding from bryn i think that would my choice rather than bring a pup from elsewhere has he still got todd ?atb

Im suprised hes not breeding from bryn i think that would my choice rather than bring a pup from elsewhere has he still got todd ?atb

dont know if he still has todd but bryn and todd both looked like handy dogs nothernlite nearly as good as my old SUPER FLASH ay mush ha ha you love it dont you
  • Like 1

aint nobody thought about the idea of putiing a coursin dog over the bitch instead of a greyhound?? i do look forward to seeing how this litter turns out :thumbs:

good point there reddawn i have seen the deerhound xgrey back to the alsation , very powerfull and biddable with loads of drive etc nothing it couldint catch . atb bunnys.

Must admit i would prefer to put a quality coursing dog over a pure breed now than any greyhound, not that i breed but i'd rather a bull/coursing or colllie/coursing dog, may loose a little pace but in my opinion the inherent qualities of a coursing dog as opposed to a track dog would outweigh this, just my opinion....

Must admit i would prefer to put a quality coursing dog over a pure breed now than any greyhound, not that i breed but i'd rather a bull/coursing or colllie/coursing dog, may loose a little pace but in my opinion the inherent qualities of a coursing dog as opposed to a track dog would outweigh this, just my opinion....

Me too.. :thumbs:

Feb2011HaresPewsey037.jpg..

Sound looking dog, is it collie x saluki coursing dog? :thumbs:

Me too.. :thumbs:

Feb2011HaresPewsey037.jpg..

Sound looking dog, is it collie x saluki coursing dog? :thumbs:

very nice looks similiar to a whinshaw animal atb bunnys

So what wrong with a Irish coursing Greyhound dont the Irish having the best running dogs around than the track bred I dont see the point in using ex or any track dog why there are good coursing greyhounds over Ireland

In my opinion and from the dogs i seen run, a good track stayer over here in Ireland, far out weighs a coursing greyhound. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Grey hound for me especially if your going to use them on rabbits,You would need or the speed you can get.? coursing dogs a good choice for the second x in my opinion not that its worth much.

Grey hound for me especially if your going to use them on rabbits,You would need or the speed you can get.? coursing dogs a good choice for the second x in my opinion not that its worth much.

I have lamped and ferreted with my own purebred collie/shepherds and caught many bunnies, i'd say they only needed a little more pace and if i wanted to breed a hunting dog, then the coursing dog does add pace, more than enough for bunnies but also many more attributs the greyhound doesn't. just my opinion........