german shepherd X greyhound

Know a guy used to have a grey bull german sheperd was a good big..does german sheperds not have a fault with there back legs going when there older?

yeh , but when hybrid back to greyhound , you dont get the same as pure . :thumbs:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

for you bird 8 weeks a wednesday coming along a treat , atb bunnys.

looking good bunny's.

cheers trig shes a fiesty bugger. atb bunnys.

i noticed her ears are stuck up allready. are they up most the time? sometimes it takes a few months for the ears to stick up like that, even in the pure bred alsations.

ray how many alsaitin crosses have you saw work and how many have you guys have seen work , i saw my mates who pased away in 97 he had one ,big old blue ,he was a good dog saw roonney work several times , saw dave from fileys many years ago when i was down with m chapman lineing luke to his bitch ,the first cross is a start to any line for some then put back to dogs like rex etc you get some real tools , i never saw a bad ali cross as in scared they tackled most things , but not suited for the land we hunt at times ,a guy from tranent not here had a good ali cross lurcher he was a good deer dog fox dog,

me and dave slieght and a few other guys remarked on rooney for a big dog he got there on the rabbs as they were ferreting hillsides in blaigowrie spent a hole day with them but i still think youle not get the best out of them tillput back to a good coursing runing type like rex etc im maybe wrong , weel see soon enough

• 2 weeks later...

looking good bunny's.

i noticed her ears are stuck up allready. are they up most the time? sometimes it takes a few months for the ears to stick up like that, even in the pure bred alsations.

yeptrig ears are up permanent have been for a few weeks retrieving coming along fine she has some drive fiery little bugger. atb bunnys.

looking good bunny's.

yeptrig ears are up permanent have been for a few weeks retrieving coming along fine she has some drive fiery little bugger. atb bunnys.

be good to hear how your pup turns out. the only gsd lurcher i have seen was a gsdx greyhound x 3/4 grey 1/4 deerhound and he could certainly stop hares on open land.

ray how many alsaitin crosses have you saw work and how many have you guys have seen work , i saw my mates who pased away in 97 he had one ,big old blue ,he was a good dog saw roonney work several times , saw dave from fileys many years ago when i was down with m chapman lineing luke to his bitch ,the first cross is a start to any line for some then put back to dogs like rex etc you get some real tools , i never saw a bad ali cross as in scared they tackled most things , but not suited for the land we hunt at times ,a guy from tranent not here had a good ali cross lurcher he was a good deer dog fox dog,

me and dave slieght and a few other guys remarked on rooney for a big dog he got there on the rabbs as they were ferreting hillsides in blaigowrie spent a hole day with them but i still think youle not get the best out of them tillput back to a good coursing runing type like rex etc im maybe wrong , weel see soon enough

aye blackwater ya darn right there any base type put back to coursing animal will eventually produce more running type hounds suited to open ground but somes needs are different ,and ya aint damn certain to produce the qualitys desired in the initial outcross , has one knows time with a family of hounds produces some good animals of the desired qualitys . atb bunnys.
  • 3 weeks later...