22inch and under

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

22" whip bull grey

My little Christmas cracker......   Caught the other day.   URL=http://s742.photobucket.com/user/wuyanging/media/image_3.jpeg.html][/url]

Forgot this post was even here, my dog diesel 21tts. He is a great little dog, done things I never thought a dog of this size and structure would do. Getting on in life now tho, I wish he was 2 agai

Posted Images

IMAG0215.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

P070511_1121.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMG-20120320-WA0001.jpg

Mine's the lighter coloured one, she's beddy/whippet x greyhound but nearly 7 years old now

Nice beddy cross mate :) wats she like to work with?

An absolute dream!! She's nearly 7 now so shes got a tonne of experience under her belt, still plenty quick enough though

IMAG0215.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

P070511_1121.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMG-20120320-WA0001.jpg

Mine's the lighter coloured one, she's beddy/whippet x greyhound but nearly 7 years old now

Nice beddy cross mate :) wats she like to work with?

An absolute dream!! She's nearly 7 now so shes got a tonne of experience under her belt, still plenty quick enough though

Iooks a good breed! Wouldnt mind putting a beddy cross over my bitch in years to come :) atb walshy

good027.jpggood025.jpg

heres mine hes 3 qtr whip 1 qtr grey hes 11 month old and is just under the 22" mark hes seen a few rabbits already and i was quite impressed with his early speed he still likes to be a puppy just now but i have all summer to iron out his little problems im really looking forward to next season with this little dog

• Like 1