22inch and under

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

22" whip bull grey

My little Christmas cracker......   Caught the other day.   URL=http://s742.photobucket.com/user/wuyanging/media/image_3.jpeg.html][/url]

Forgot this post was even here, my dog diesel 21tts. He is a great little dog, done things I never thought a dog of this size and structure would do. Getting on in life now tho, I wish he was 2 agai

Posted Images

Here's my pure whippet mate, Shes a bitch and is about 20" TTS. Had some very good runs with her and she even helped me tackle a injured fox. She was grabbing it by the tail while i was chasing after it and turned it. Wont go into that one very much.

Shes a wicked little ferreter and aint scared to get into the thick stuff either. Shes done a full days ferreting and gone lamping on the same night, who ever said whippets are soft fuckers need to go out with a good one. My first running dog and i am over the moon with her, lamps, ferrets and day time runs very well, even loves bushing out with the shotgun. Such a versitile little dog. Shes 3 coming onto 4 now.

The third pic is her first shot and retrieve when she was 8/9months !

Will be looking for a stud when she comes into heat !

post-23539-0-41862000-1333285114.jpg

post-23539-0-46728900-1333285136.jpg

post-23539-0-53772900-1333285154.jpg

post-23539-0-16338300-1333285172.jpg

post-23539-0-19923200-1333285189.jpg

• Like 5

My mate just got a beddy whip pup today outa 2 first xs little black broken coated bitch. That many people wanted a pup outa the first litter so it was a remating and the lad with the sire gifted the pup to me mate.

As soon as a can get on me pc al get a pick up of mine and the little beddy whip