rugby vs soccer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

those players blatently diveing with out being touched should be red carded,, not yellow carded,,, and banned for a few matches,,, and if its not clear to the ref at the time,, then haveing a close l

does my fecking nut in,, footballers fall over at the drop of a hat..

those players blatently diveing with out being touched should be red carded,, not yellow carded,,, and banned for a few matches,,, and if its not clear to the ref at the time,, then haveing a close look after the game and banning for a few matches...... in fact its the hole disaplin in football,, they shouldnt be allowed to talk to the ref in the way they do,,, it should be refed more like rugby..

whats that saying,,, a gentlemens game played by thugs,,, and a thugs game played by gentlemen....

• Like 6

didn,t see any english players rolling about like tarts ,good watch rugby got 2 be the most visical of sports

perhaps not in that clip,, but i bet if you look hard enough theres some out there,,, but the forigners do seem to be bad

• Like 1

didn,t see any english players rolling about like tarts ,good watch rugby got 2 be the most visical of sports

perhaps not in that clip,, but i bet if you look hard enough theres some out there,,, but the forigners do seem to be bad

yea agree toma

All laughing and joking but Football is becoming a joke the way players carry on , Authorities need to clamp down or it will get worse , you cant take your shirt off to celebrate without being booked so surely they should introde a law anyone blatantly cheating should be Heavily Fined and an automatically banned and it will hurt the club/team mates and fans who will then hopefully turn on the individual involved ... That Will Cut It Out !!! Rugby Boys are TOUGH LADS :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm a rugby fan myself, and i cannot stomach the way some of these feckin footballers dive for no reason.... :nono: ....it really should not be allowed to happen....if i were in charge i would ban the feckers.

Another thing that is not acceptable in my opinion in football is the way footballers all run up to the referee and shout and abuse him when a decision goes against their team.....no ref should have to put up with that, you don't get that in rugby....rugby players accept the ref's decision however harsh, and call him "Sir".

SINDASOX

got a season ticket at worcester warriors with my little lad.great day out,little lad wanders around and i never worry even when there are 12000 there.sit with away fans mixed in and have a great laugh and a few beers with them then AFTER THE GAME THE PLAYERS COME IN THE BAR FOR A CHAT AND A PINT.EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT THE BEST OF TEAMS ITS STILL A GREAT DAY OUT.

Is this one of them big tough rugby boys versus little sissy boy footballers topics :D

While i dont disagree about the horrible influence foreigners have had on the English game.....lets not pretend rugby is squeaky clean.......are we to just forget about the fella chucking fake blood in his gob.....the England squad acting like jumped up film stars.........................or how about that Warrington Wolves player who got done for engaging in sexual practises with his dog !!!!!!

I hate the fact that football seems to have become the viewpoint of which society makes moral judgement......its simply unfair players didnt ask for that but its expected....football is generally the poor mans game whereas the little rich university kids run off and play rugby........yet its footballers who are expected to behave like mother theresa !!!

If rugby players were scrutinized in the same manner footballers are im sure they would have a lot more understanding of what footballers have to put up with.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1