rugby vs soccer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

those players blatently diveing with out being touched should be red carded,, not yellow carded,,, and banned for a few matches,,, and if its not clear to the ref at the time,, then haveing a close l

does my fecking nut in,, footballers fall over at the drop of a hat..

]I was talking about leagues but if they come from the best league in the world surley they should be able to beat teams from the weaker leagues not get there ass whiped.And im a football fan but it,s all about opiones and thats mine sure look at the 2 best outta the permership how do they end up in the europa cup.atb hope west ham go up for ya this year. :thumbs: leeds will be there for another few yet .

Good man :thumbs: ....id like to see Leeds back up as well,big club,big history..........in time i guess.

I dont disagree Barcelona nd Real madrid are probably the 2 best teams in the world at the moment......but i base the strength of a league on its depth.....and without those 2 the Spanish league is not particularly great,they are the only 2 clubs that have done anything in Champions league football where England has had different 4 clubs in finals in recent years.......the Premierships also the most watched league in the world......but like you say its all opinions and you make some valid points :thumbs: ....all the best/