fao of tomo, poachers pocket, frankel, ginny spinner,

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest it's a piss poor turnout when it seems like folk are trying to undermine the achievements of those dogs who do and have taken big hauls of rabbits in the dales. Lads who will and do run

Are you really that naive that you think rabbits just run at full speed into a stone wall and bounce?   If the grass is short, grazed down by sheep the rabbits are fast even in a stone wall fields.

well there isn't any rabbits with in that distance... come try it Jim and find out for yourself... I have no reason to lie have i??   you should maybe get down from you pedestal jim and listen to wh

:victory:Good news about your wee chavie Andy,...and when your babies are unwell, don't it put matters, into perspective... :yes:

All the best, P.

It does that P :thumbs: ..glad she's back home now,my lad Frankel's girlfriend is actually a nurse and was one of many who helped get her sorted at the local hospital..my old man told me many years ago "that dogs are just that ..a dog and will ALWAYS take a back seat when kids and illness are involved" and he weren't wrong :thumbs: ..ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 4

Thanks Tomo and your spot on mate...right guys back to the bunnies lol..what would the bunnies of yesteryear of been like then in places like Caithness compared to the Dales?..big hauls taken up there? and as i ain't been hunting the Dales for too long were the bunnies any different to nowadays say 20 odd year ago when surely the majority wouldn't have seen a lamp? You would of thought folk would of been catching serious hauls if they were easier still back then? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

FIREMEN,,YOU DONT HAVE DOG WHAT WUD YOU NO,,,YOU AND OOTY KILL THEM IN LONG GRASS,,, HAS TOMO PUT ANY ANIMAL WILL RUN BETTER ON RAZOR SHORT GROUND,,AND YOU MAKE A STATEMENT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHINK,,ON WINTER WHEAT,,YOUR WORDS NOT MINE,,, TOMO,,HAS BEEN ASKED TO COME HE CAN BE THE MAN IN THE MIDDLE ,,TO YES OR NO,,HES DONE A FAR BIT CAUSEING, AND WILL RECONISE, IFF ITS EASY HAS PEOPLE SAY,,,

I know you know feck all mate,long grass???.The only grass we ran them on pre ban was water meadows and they have had cattle on them all summer so where is there long grass,half flooded fields with huge deep puddles and deep watered reed lined ditches but no long grass jim :hmm: so try not to listen to your ill informed tell tale he makes you look stupid :icon_redface::laugh: .Dry ground,any ground,winter wheat,winter kale or dry water meadows there easy and even my misses whippet x could and did take them regular,but i even gave that up because it was piss poor sport.But saying all that who on here didn't know game of all sorts runs different on different land ,bunnies,deer,foxes or hares they all run different on different land.

Good to hear the little ones on the mend Andy :victory:

I can't believe there is ten pages of arguing who's got the fastest RABBITS ! LOL! Surely ANY decent dog will take ANY rabbits on ANY Land ????

Cheers.

So after all that it turns out WHIN was right all along,Its only a 3lb rabbit ect ect.

I can't believe there is ten pages of arguing who's got the fastest RABBITS ! LOL! Surely ANY decent dog will take ANY rabbits on ANY Land ????

Cheers.

So after all that it turns out WHIN was right all along,Its only a 3lb rabbit ect ect.

Yep and no different to the feckers that he chases and thinks no-one else can catch up in his god forsaken land Weasle . ATB Andy. ;)