Found dead at the side of the road, not sure if its 100% pure wildcat but is being sent away for tests.

:D

IMAG0262.jpg?t=1328118911

cracking find mate and looks the real deal, will you still stuff it if its not real?? and does it cost much for the tests?

ATB wxm

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this a wild one.

Found dead at the side of the road, not sure if its 100% pure wildcat but is being sent away for tests.

Just outside KFC, buchanan street Glasgow   Nah just kidding, it was about 5 miles from Newtonmore (wildcat capital of Scotland), within Cairgorms national park.   Theres quite a few of them abou

Posted Images

defra have stopped issuing licenses to legaly own a scottish wildcat. i had a geniune frozen scottish wildcat around 6 years ago[ the last one defra issued a license for in the uk] the one you have looks good, but i notice the tabby inbetween the stripes is brown, the one i had was a mossy green. i think nowadays it is very hard to get a pucka one, lots of feral's about diluting the population. best of luck with it.

defra have stopped issuing licenses to legaly own a scottish wildcat. i had a geniune frozen scottish wildcat around 6 years ago[ the last one defra issued a license for in the uk] the one you have looks good, but i notice the tabby inbetween the stripes is brown, the one i had was a mossy green. i think nowadays it is very hard to get a pucka one, lots of feral's about diluting the population. best of luck with it.

:thumbs:

FTB

i found one like this near my house a few weeks ago

wasn't owned by anyone

doubht in merseyside we have wildcats but the mad cat family near my house 11cats no kids, she loved it and took it into hers and was saying it was beatifull, going to keep my eyes pealed from now on

i found one like this near my house a few weeks ago

wasn't owned by anyone

doubht in merseyside we have wildcats but the mad cat family near my house 11cats no kids, she loved it and took it into hers and was saying it was beatifull, going to keep my eyes pealed from now on

There is a difference between feral cats and wildcats mate. Yours is probably a lost pet.

FTB