• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Been using these pics to help me kids id the birds when we out walking?thanks again pal an hurry up with more?

maybe between the guys with camera’s on here you’d could do diff threads on diff animals. An all add say pics of deer to same thread an that, my kids would love it ?some cracking photographers on here an it beats looking at shitty pics in an old book ??

That’s a great idea Katchum, teaching your kids to know different birds and wildlife in the U.K. and giving them some encouragement and reference of what to look for or what they’ve seen is cracking...

Would you do separate threads like say “tits and finches”, “Woodpeckers”, “seabirds”, “owls”, “kingfishers”, “birds of prey - Kestrels, sparrowhawks, Merlin, peregrine” and then let’s say “badgers and foxes”, “Hares and rabbits”, “stoats and weasels”  ???

I could start some threads off of other people are willing to follow and add their own... ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Was hoping you’d pipe in? get em started please mate, every snap will be much appreciated, an by the response, not just by me an kids either ?

Right, I’ll start some threads off tomorrow when I get chance, there’ll be plenty photos inc names of birds/animals - it’ll be a bit like the”Andy show” so I really do hope more people will follow on once I sort the threads out ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.