A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Well Bron is 16 weeks old now and is coming along nicely, she's quite a racy bitch standing around 19 tts and weighing around 20lb. She's real out-going and has to be held back a little, took her out yesterday and got a few pics of her. Her basic training as came to her like second nature, plenty of time over the summer now fine tuning her ready for next season.

IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

IMG_9670.jpg

IMG_9682.jpg

IMG_9814.jpg

She's a natural jumper even at 16 weeks.......

IMG_9836-1.jpg

IMG_9837-1.jpg

IMG_9838-1.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

The old bitch still got a spring in her step.

IMG_9741.jpg

IMG_9742.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

• Like 4

She's looking well Johnny and is the double of my head banger...just in a different colour.. :D ..on the second nature side of thing's it's scary how quick they seem to twig on..mine just take's every thing in her stride and never messes up 2nd time around..she is retreiving well now at this age and take's some tyring out..so me think's the 3 of us who got a pup are onto a winner.. :thumbs: ..just to add this is my 5th lurcher pup to date and i thought my 3rd one would take some beating but she is half way there now at such a young age..i just hope it continues in the future..which i am sure it will.. :yes: :yes:

She's looking well Johnny and is the double of my head banger...just in a different colour.. :D ..on the second nature side of thing's it's scary how quick they seem to twig on..mine just take's every thing in her stride and never messes up 2nd time around..she is retreiving well now at this age and take's some tyring out..so me think's the 3 of us who got a pup are onto a winner.. :thumbs: ..just to add this is my 5th lurcher pup to date and i thought my 3rd one would take some beating but she is half way there now at such a young age..i just hope it continues in the future..which i am sure it will.. :yes: :yes:

I know mate this pup is just so advanced, I can honestly say that this pup as exceeded all my expectations to date. Theres just something about her that makes you realise when you start working her its going to be interesting. :yes:

Has I say to my missus the dogs brilliant BUT bonkers!! :D

looking very well john ,look forward 2 see the dog work next season :thumbs:

Respect Moll., Maybe sort something out Rocky for next season with Idea and Johnny, she is looking good mate and hope she continues to do you proud :D

Yes Bear mate, invite us and we will be there :thumbs: As the days go on, im more and more interested in that offer you made :whistling::thumbs:

• Like 1

looking very well john ,look forward 2 see the dog work next season :thumbs:

Respect Moll., Maybe sort something out Rocky for next season with Idea and Johnny, she is looking good mate and hope she continues to do you proud :D

Yes Bear mate, invite us and we will be there :thumbs: As the days go on, im more and more interested in that offer you made :whistling::thumbs:

We will sort it out, you might take a pure bred mongrel/lurcher with you but I look forward to it :thumbs: . The old irish bitch did plenty in her time and has earned 1 litter before her resting place :toast: