A very worthwhile mission. . .

Some people it seems cannot stand to see anyone enjoying themselves in what they do....sad really.

Who would have though a nice little thread about how some pups from the same litter are developing would bring out such transparent animosity towards people.

If people would try posting worthwhile threads themselves then perhaps there would be more interesting things to read, instead of just trying to belittle other peoples happiness.

• Like 5

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

A valid question, I've bred two litters of lurchers in 30 yrs, the fiirst for a pup which died in the field, six pups, the second to replace it, both times same parents, second time time ten pups, both times I hadn't enough pups to give each person one,, of a litter of three I wouldn't expect to see any on here, especially with the clowns who have them.

A valid question, I've bred two litters of lurchers in 30 yrs, the fiirst for a pup which died in the field, six pups, the second to replace it, both times same parents, second time time ten pups, both times I hadn't enough pups to give each person one,, of a litter of three I wouldn't expect to see any on here, especially with the clowns who have them.

So I'm not only a wannabe but now I'm a clown aswell, you seem to presume a lot about me though you've never met me.

So how am I a clown????????????????

Calling lads wannabes or clowns because they got pups? Come on for christs sake! It's not as if they've got them out of parents that sit in the dog run all their life? What I've learned in my time with keeping lurchers is that no matter what dogs you keep and what achievements you've mustered up there will always be people for whatever reason trying to under mine you? Nothing wrong with having an opinion as without them places like this would be pretty much pointless IMO? Nitpicking over the age of sire,the name tag he carries,the condition he is in? WHY? Personally I ain't bred a litter of pups since 1999,as it happens the one I kept never made the grade..my dogs have sired plenty of litters over the years though..never for stupid money and generally at no cost whatsoever..I have sold the odd pup on behalf of lads with pups out of my dogs for half decent money but no one forced anyone to buy one. Clowns and wannabes though? I've been called worse lol I suppose so I wouldn't lose any kip lads! ATB Andy

The dog on preban stuff will be unknown to you guys, but to lads/lasses who need to know what he is like know what his capabilities are...

As for the lads who got the pups not seeing the dogs run ask moore-wkton what kinda dog he is... He has seen don run and has actually got his highest ever score in a night.. And mw89 puts as much game away a season than anyone i know.. So he could vouch for Don..

He will never be up for stud

Edited by frankel

this is the night me and mw89 went, his bitch went rabbit for rabbit with don on this occasion and we got 19 from 19 in a field and both dogs ended on 32 each... his bitch is top class, i have seen her run as much as i have seen my own. she takes all quarry... if the pup is as half as good as his bitch then i am sure he will be happy.. so he must have seen something he liked when he seen Don, that could improve his own hunting

EDITED TO ADD: this was in the borders nowhere near the dales, just so you know don can catch elsewhere lol

2011-10-29175716.jpg

Edited by frankel

Good come back, but I'm pretty sure if people compare my history to yours they'll make their own decision.

Mate I don't care what you think to be honest, you've shown to me in your posts in this thread what type of person you are.You started by crabbing the dog then progressed to slagging the owners of the pups, school playground stuff really.

I'll continue to add pictures and comment on my pup whenever I feel like it and if this thread reaches 100 pages of crabbing, personal insults etc so be it but one thing will be certain "I'll enjoy bringing the dog on!"

Good come back, but I'm pretty sure if people compare my history to yours they'll make their own decision.

Mate I don't care what you think to be honest, you've shown to me in your posts in this thread what type of person you are.You started by crabbing the dog then progressed to slagging the owners of the pups, school playground stuff really.

I'll continue to add pictures and comment on my pup whenever I feel like it and if this thread reaches 100 pages of crabbing, personal insults etc so be it but one thing will be certain "I'll enjoy bringing the dog on!"

Crabbing the dog??. This is where it all started simply because people like yourself don't want to hear another mans opinion, go back and read the post I made about how the dog looked, I actually said I liked the stamp of him and the pups, the man that owns the dog knew where I was coming from. Perhaps if you and others took the time to read and understand before jumping to the defensive there wouldn't be so much bickering. Or here's a thought, allow for the fact some folk might actually have a different and valid opinion from you.

Crabbing the dog??. This is where it all started simply because people like yourself don't want to hear another mans opinion, go back and read the post I made about how the dog looked, I actually said I liked the stamp of him and the pups, the man that owns the dog knew where I was coming from. Perhaps if you and others took the time to read and understand before jumping to the defensive there wouldn't be so much bickering. Or here's a thought, allow for the fact some folk might actually have a different and valid opinion from you.

Maybe I was wrong about you crabbing the dog if I am I apologise. :thumbs:

Look mate I appreciate anybodies opinion, its a forum thats what its about but your last couple of posts have feck all to do with hunting or the dog.Perhaps if people like yourself didn't resort to childish remarks like "wannabe" or "clown" then threads wouldn't turn into bitchfests. Its all a little childish to be honest that ultimatley its come to little personal remarks, this will be my last post on this thread, if I want a childish little spat I'll go and argue with my 4 year old. :thumbs:

Some people it seems cannot stand to see anyone enjoying themselves in what they do....sad really.

Who would have though a nice little thread about how some pups from the same litter are developing would bring out such transparent animosity towards people.

If people would try posting worthwhile threads themselves then perhaps there would be more interesting things to read, instead of just trying to belittle other peoples happiness.

Couldn't have put it better myself :thumbs: seems to happen on alot of threads!

Edited by sowhat
  • Like 1