A very worthwhile mission. . .

I have had the offer many time's too see Don run which to me say's something.. :thumbs: ..if he was not up on his game and more the invite would not of been there i am sure.. :yes: ..it would of been the usual text and pm stuff that you could take with a pinch of salt..BUT being offered that many times to see him run mean's a lot to me...and i think he is a cracking stamp of a dog.. :victory:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

after having the dog for a few year i no when he is in peak or at a rough stage... and at this very moment in time he is in best physical condition he has been in.. and he also looks the best he has ever looked.. so to me he looks the part :thumbs:

He dont look the part [bANNED TEXT] and how long you had him an hes studding what about testingbefore using. Three pups and two end up on hear says it all

All three pups are on here BUT none were advertised for sale on here.

Right so we've gone through the Minshaw,young dog,cloddy dogs stages on this thread and myself,Millet and moore-wkton89 are STILL happy with our pups. :thumbs:

• Like 2

He is what he is and does us guys..and as for not believing what our game book says lol ... trust me on this Mackay these dogs DO what I say they do and have or have not done!! I ain't one of the THL bullshitters ... not my style as I'm sure those that know me could vouch for? Like the lad said the dog is ultra fit as of now,shame I couldn't get him as fit a couple of month back but I had other more important things going on but hopefully next season we may see him achieve plenty more than he did this season...he done 20 odd mile beside the bike the other day 3 times more than the norm and on returning home he was kicking sods sky high and he never had a blow in him..he's been doing bits and bobs too and knocking stuff over and is out again in the morning..no frost or snow up here,the ground is A1 just real foggy at the moment..the lads who got the pups who ain't seen the Don dog in action will 100 per cent do so...then it'll be word of mouth no more!! ATB Andy

PP, I'm not disputing or questioning the dogs or your capabilities, you come across as a decent dog working type, all the qualities mentioned, no more than a well bred collie cross, and I'm speaking from experience. My irk is a couple of wanabees and their mates have latched on and are now feeding off your dogs and hunting exploits. 24 odd pages of pish, that's a fact, my pups eating, my pups shitting, says it all. Come back in a year or eighteen months and post something worth reading.

• Like 1

Dont read it if you dont like it Cackay..simple's really for simple people.. :thumbs: ...

Frankel have you any more pic's of Don and did you measure his toes as a pup..because this one has good toes and i would like to see how they will end up.

:D

I have had the offer many time's too see Don run which to me say's something.. :thumbs: ..if he was not up on his game and more the invite would not of been there i am sure.. :yes: ..it would of been the usual text and pm stuff that you could take with a pinch of salt..BUT being offered that many times to see him run mean's a lot to me...and i think he is a cracking stamp of a dog.. :victory:

Says it all to measwell you bought a pup an never even seen the dad run your a fanny

He is what he is and does us guys..and as for not believing what our game book says lol ... trust me on this Mackay these dogs DO what I say they do and have or have not done!! I ain't one of the THL bullshitters ... not my style as I'm sure those that know me could vouch for? Like the lad said the dog is ultra fit as of now,shame I couldn't get him as fit a couple of month back but I had other more important things going on but hopefully next season we may see him achieve plenty more than he did this season...he done 20 odd mile beside the bike the other day 3 times more than the norm and on returning home he was kicking sods sky high and he never had a blow in him..he's been doing bits and bobs too and knocking stuff over and is out again in the morning..no frost or snow up here,the ground is A1 just real foggy at the moment..the lads who got the pups who ain't seen the Don dog in action will 100 per cent do so...then it'll be word of mouth no more!! ATB Andy

PP, I'm not disputing or questioning the dogs or your capabilities, you come across as a decent dog working type, all the qualities mentioned, no more than a well bred collie cross, and I'm speaking from experience. My irk is a couple of wanabees and their mates have latched on and are now feeding off your dogs and hunting exploits. 24 odd pages of pish, that's a fact, my pups eating, my pups shitting, says it all. Come back in a year or eighteen months and post something worth reading.

Who's a wannabe? So because I got a pup off these lads now I'm a wannabe is it?

Yes, Most people would buy a pup and get on with it, you and Mullet have been attention seeking for twenty four pages, bugger off and work your dog.

:laugh:

Attention seeking, don't make me laugh. I don't know if you noticed I never even started this thread and a good amount of the pages is people like yourself having a go. :yes: I put some pics up of the pup on a walk and with a fert and answered some questions on how the dog as settled in etc.....I don't ask people to comment, some people can't help themselves, a bit like yourself. I've not put any pics up of my dog having a shit but I'm sure I could if you want. :D

I work my dogs plenty mate and have done for nigh on 30 years now and never got this pup to gain any kudos or as any kind of worship, if that had been my intention then I'd have pestered Andy and his lads for a pup, which I didn't.

Nobodys asking you to comment or to even look at the thread and if it bothers you that much then you should really not read it, like I've said numerous times I'm happy with the pup, a pup which I was offered to run on and not for any ulterior motives like you presume. :thumbs:

• Like 1