whin .... banned??

At the end of the day its just the internet,But he was a caracter,Somthing this place needs,unless we just read could my bull cross kill a polar bear type threads.Genuine posters on here are getting less and less,seems a shame to ban some one,who at the very least did a bit.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how all the people that put up threads about whin,either personally attacking,him bullying and laughing him are still on.Is that not as bad as giving a opinion

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go   I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether

Since being banned from THL, Whin has taken on a new role to fill the void an 8000 posting person who has no time for the internet now has in his life....

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

At the end of the day its just the internet,But he was a caracter,Somthing this place needs,unless we just read could my bull cross kill a polar bear type threads.Genuine posters on here are getting less and less,seems a shame to ban some one,who at the very least did a bit.

Agree

Cookie

i dont think whin was malicious in any way,yes he liked to blow his own trumpet rather loudly at times,but i reckon he was at the wind up mostly. surely he wasnt banned for that? i said before he would do my head in if he was like that in person,but somehow i suspect he was nothing like that in the flesh.

• Like 1

Lads, Whin's warning level has been sky high for god knows how long, anybody else would have been booted ages ago. :yes: For every helpful post he makes, there are several others scattered about the forum which always lead to pages and pages of silly arguments which often end in the thread starter asking for their topics to be removed. He's been banned for the amount of bollocks which follows him round the forum more than anything else, and IMO it's as much the fault of the people who continually bite back at him and ruin peoples threads. Banning him was a joint decision after several lengthy discussions in the mod section, something which most other banned members never have..

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Lads, Whin's warning level has been sky high for god knows how long, anybody else would have been booted ages ago. :yes: For every helpful post he makes, there are several others scattered about the forum which always lead to pages and pages of silly arguments which often end in the thread starter asking for their topics to be removed. He's been banned for the amount of bollocks which follows him round the forum more than anything else, and IMO it's as much the fault of the people who continually bite back at him and ruin peoples threads. Banning him was a joint decision after several lengthy discussions in the mod section, something which most other banned members never have..

Based on that then Malt should you looks though and the backbiting members who done it regularly posted against stirred whin ban them.

Edited on my phone and weird typo error

Atb cookie

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

hmm, that's a wierd one, quite surprised by that.

can anyone shed any light?  it's not like he'll have insulted or threatened anyone, that's impossible when the only person you ever mention in your posts is yourself :whistling:

lmao

If it was thought Whin was deliberately inciting arguments then fair enough, but if it was because other people did not like him and caused arguments, it is not fair.

There are a hell of a lot of worse people on here who do nothing for our way of life that should be banned before Whin, he never posted anything illegal, and was never offensive or threatening to anyone....jmo.

• Like 4

It,s a shame , I had a lot of fun giving Whin stick , don,t know about these mythical helpful posts though , the only thing I learned off him was the importance of punctuation . Give the old chap a second chance .

• Like 4