whin .... banned??

just having a gander on here, and noticed whin's been banned ?? how come if you's dont mind me asking as i've sent lots of threads aimed for him so just thought he / she knows abit or is alrite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how all the people that put up threads about whin,either personally attacking,him bullying and laughing him are still on.Is that not as bad as giving a opinion

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go   I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether

Since being banned from THL, Whin has taken on a new role to fill the void an 8000 posting person who has no time for the internet now has in his life....

Posted Images

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go

I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether you like it or not is up to you,but it is based on 30 odd yrs hunting. He knows his stuff..

This is wrong. totally wrong

As far as I`m concerned There are too many jealous tossers out there who sit behind a keyboard rather than get out and do a bit, and have nothing better to do than get ripped in every time his name is mentioned,, he probably has forgot more than these people have ever learned.

WRONG..

• Like 10

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go

I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether you like it or not is up to you,but it is based on 30 odd yrs hunting. He knows his stuff..

This is wrong. totally wrong

As far as I`m concerned There are too many jealous tossers out there who sit behind a keyboard rather than get out and do a bit, and have nothing better to do than get ripped in every time his name is mentioned,, he probably has forgot more than these people have ever learned.

WRONG..

well said mate .theres clowns on here criticising him and taking the piss .when hes prob done more than most will ever dream of doing .theres also a few on here that when they dont like whats been said pull strings to get people and topics removed . to many cyber hunters about now and they know who they are
  • Like 1

i agree, whin can be confusing but what iv learnt from him is to just have abit of banter with him even though i dont really know him, at first he done my head in but in the end he just made me laugh, i woudnt of thought hed get removed as he never seem insulting or never once have i see him threaten someone..even if he does like to run down other peoples mutts :laugh: but yeah, why get rid of a character? :hmm:

Truth is, everybody that supports whin are going to comment on here. The ones who don't mind him being banned are going to have a smile and not comment.

Whin was marmite- and he was a bit of out if date marmite on mouldy toast for me :thumbs:

Edited by Veedublee

I take it that its up to the Moderators to ban you so could the Moderator who was responsible please give an explanation to justify their reason for doing this, personally i think its wrong to ban him and I don't even know him but the fella had opinions and voiced them, he must have rubbed someone up the wrong way,so come one justify it if its true

• Like 4