staffxgreyhound & englishbullxgreyhound

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly,

here a eng bull grey, boar dogs from australia  

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

Posted Images

some very handy stuff by me pure staff no rubbish,lines been round and proven over time,as good as yank stuff some say better by the pound,the gear bird is talking about is doing very well to this day and the lad who own tug has a pup from the grand fathers side to the grand sons daughter.the reason why they are hard to find is there held close and not advertised to joe public,they would be distroyed as pit type even though theres not pit blood in the blood.

i had an ebt x sbt bitch here a while back now she was a good yard dog but way to unpredictable with other dogs and humans ..... one bite to many put her in the ground permenantly ... she was as thick as a plank i can see why the ebt is nick named "wooden top " lol

Thought id put some pics up of my stafford he's 20 tts and he's about 52-53lb at the moment

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0676.png

is that pure staff,? looks like bit heavy in the tail. As most bull terriers (staff,ebt,pit,) have what you call whip tail thick at root thin at end.! might be just the pic.?

Hes strate staff mate, well going back 5 gens i no about ive got paper stating 20 gens but to be honest ped papers arnt worth the paper there printed on,

hes a great dog when out general mooching about bushing ex uses his nose really well and loves a good chase on the reds but lets face it not many staffs

have the speed for them but allways a good run.

Thought id put some pics up of my stafford he's 20 tts and he's about 52-53lb at the moment

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0676.png

is that pure staff,? looks like bit heavy in the tail. As most bull terriers (staff,ebt,pit,) have what you call whip tail thick at root thin at end.! might be just the pic.?

if it wasnt ray what would you say it was,the turm you refere to as whip tail was always to me rats tail which in staffs should stop at the hock but to be fair most shave the tail for show,not a dig just obsevation,me family were big staff keepers.

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

IMG_0071-1.jpg

IMG_0676.png

if it wasnt ray what would you say it was,the turm you refere to as whip tail was always to me rats tail which in staffs should stop at the hock but to be fair most shave the tail for show,not a dig just obsevation,me family were big staff keepers.

yes prob right mick, suppose its the length of the tail that counts. but dogs like them were bred for what they could do, not what they looked like in the old days :thumbs:

Hes strate staff mate, well going back 5 gens i no about ive got paper stating 20 gens but to be honest ped papers arnt worth the paper there printed on,

hes a great dog when out general mooching about bushing ex uses his nose really well and loves a good chase on the reds but lets face it not many staffs

as long as fit+healthy and he looks that way , and you have some fun with him that what matters :thumbs:

as long as fit+healthy and he looks that way , and you have some fun with him that what matters :thumbs:

Thanks mate would be nice to see more staffs around like his type.