staffxgreyhound & englishbullxgreyhound

post-67762-0-75146400-1327389983_thumb.jpg

most staffies or english bulls are too heavy, not all though

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

sounds like uv had 1 lump.. montega estate I mean..lol.

Yeah Turbo diesel Bag of shite,had to drive round with the ''Heaters on full blast'' to calm the fcuking thermostat down :rofl: they were the best days of my life :laugh:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly,

here a eng bull grey, boar dogs from australia  

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

Posted Images

Bo88yfar too heavy for a stafford, mines 19 inches tts and fit nice head but looks half the weight of yours

the old lines that i said were used were alot lighter+ leggy than that dog. A nice bitch that i had reid lines, was how i like bull dogs. (20in 60lb)

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

thats a beautiful staff brid.

just out of curiousty, is it easy to get this type of staff anymore,or are they lost to the k.c.

atb,j.

Bo88yfar too heavy for a stafford, mines 19 inches tts and fit nice head but looks half the weight of yours

Ha ha, aye mines is one of the heavy ones, can trot next to the bike all day, and hits a sleeve like a train,, but a slow train :)

Both nice dogs lilpip are they 1st xs?? atb cbx

brindle dogs a first cross and black dogs bull whippet grey

I like the brindle 1 a lot & the other 1 is englishbullxwhipxgrey is he mate atb cbx

been a good servant to me in all fairness mate, engbullx whip to straight grey good dog but pull your b*****d arm off lol

I like the brindle 1 a lot & the other 1 is englishbullxwhipxgrey is he mate atb cbx

been a good servant to me in all fairness mate, engbullx whip to straight grey good dog but pull your b*****d arm off lol

tidy mate did you breed them yourself mate?? Atb cbx

brindle was out off my mates dogs an i bought the black dog in when brindle was injured for couple months looking to put it across the Hobs bitch off her when she comes in

brindle was out off my mates dogs an i bought the black dog in when brindle was injured for couple months looking to put it across the Hobs bitch off her when she comes in

what bitch is the hobs then mate??? Atb cbx