staffxgreyhound & englishbullxgreyhound

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly,

here a eng bull grey, boar dogs from australia  

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

Posted Images

my brothers father in law has a whippet x staff , not a worker 100% pet , so cant say what working ability's it would have , but as for is body shape etc , it is a vary strong and fast bitch and has thrown a vary nice shape and is about 22 tts which makes me think there my be some grey in there , after seeing that bitch i would deff consider a staff x if from proven parents

Bo88yfar too heavy for a stafford, mines 19 inches tts and fit nice head but looks half the weight of yours

the old lines that i said were used were alot lighter+ leggy than that dog. A nice bitch that i had reid lines, was how i like bull dogs. (20in 60lb)

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

• Like 2