staffxgreyhound & englishbullxgreyhound

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a huge (daft!) EBT fan. Only because I grew up with one and loved the cod headed fool..! He was worked though and worked hard and I even tried to line him with both greyhounds and lurchers, sadly,

here a eng bull grey, boar dogs from australia  

Looks like it would ''Over heat like a J-reg montego estate'' after 10mins of walking !!

Posted Images

id love an english bull cross if only the breed wasnt so fooked over there:( theres a video on youtube of an english saving a guy from being mauled buy a bull if i could get access to that type then i would try it!

• Like 1

No one runs or have seen these xs run?? Atb cbx

yes mate , have spoke of this x (staff x grey ) before Tug. He was brill dog he would tackle any quarry, and do a good job on it, few lads on here saw him work this was in the 80s . He was like a leggy staff brindle+white 25in very strong dog, in fact it was seeing him that made want to go for a bullx grey.He came from old line of staffs from the black country, that were leggy+agile strong not like your show stuff .! I suppose staffxgreys like him were vey much like what pitx greys that were around as well just that bit little differnt, but as good :thumbs:

No one runs or have seen these xs run?? Atb cbx

yes mate , have spoke of this x (staff x grey ) before Tug. He was brill dog he would tackle any quarry, and do a good job on it, few lads on here saw him work this was in the 80s . He was like a leggy staff brindle+white 25in very strong dog, in fact it was seeing him that made want to go for a bullx grey.He came from old line of staffs from the black country, that were leggy+agile strong not like your show stuff .! I suppose staffxgreys like him were vey much like what pitx greys that were around as well just that bit little differnt, but as good :thumbs:

thanks for reply ray I know you have talked about tug before but thanks for your input atb cbx