US- Marines !!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more profes

Could have been worse i thought one of their saying were ill cut your head off and shit down your neck that would have been a sight to see.TBH who realy gives a feck wat they did to scum who think not

feck me are you seriously comparing the doors to war ??? Do be brief fella I also worked the doors in London soho lester square I even worked the coat and barge in Putney ( not for the faint hearted)

The yanks view themselves as the international police, or should i say militia, our goverment kowtow to the americans, who have yet to realise that they are in a no win situation, Name any one who has won a guerilla style war, and dont forget who armed them when they went under the name of mujahadeen.

• Like 1

The yanks view themselves as the international police, or should i say militia, our goverment kowtow to the americans, who have yet to realise that they are in a no win situation, Name any one who has won a guerilla style war, and dont forget who armed them when they went under the name of mujahadeen.

Two wars that spring to mind.

Oman in the early 70's - guerilla war won by us the British

Malaya from 1948 to 1960 - guerilla war won by us the British

I could find loads more but i cant be bothered.

Without wanting to sound like a prick it sounds like you know next to nothing about the situation in Afghanistan at the moment. It is far from a no win situation.

i would be out every night giving them grief just as the afghans are.

Most afghans support ISAF ...

• Like 1

Without wanting to sound like a prick it sounds like you know next to nothing about the situation in Afghanistan at the moment. It is far from a no win situation.

I don't know how many afghans you've met, but most afghans are on the winning side irrespective of who it is...

In my opinion the reason we are still there is until the Afghan Police and army have not only the man power trained but the democratic political infrastructure in place we will need troops there.

Some on here have questioned why we are still there now Bin Laden is gone, it's because if we all pulled out a civil war would ensue the Taliban would take control and send the country back to the middle ages where women are stoned to death for rumours of adultery, schools and education is almost outlawed and it would be a safe haven for any Islamic terror group out there to launch attacks on the West.

Is that really what we want or would you prefer a moderate democratic state with good Western relationships? I know what I'd choose..

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more professional and there are a thousand things you need to do after winning a fire fight to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep hold of the ground you have just fought hard to win. However I have no problem with them pissing on the verminouse scum. Any poor f****r captured by the Taliban will endure far far worse than just being pissed on. They have no concept of humanity and see anybody apart from themselves as pieces of sh@t under their shoes. Unfortunately those soldiers will be court martialed for that simple act no matter what they have done in their military careers up until now. I hope Anybody that wants to join this thread on the side of the Taliban has actually been in a conflict and knows what they are talking about. If not then perhaps it's best you keep your thoughts to yourself.

the British military are far more professional(utter Bollocks) you would not believe some of the things we did to the Argies in the Falklands i know i was there 22 bat royal marines D comp under LT Keith Mills treating your enemy like shit goes on in all forms and ranks and civilisations and it always will the problem here is that some one has filmed it and shown it.

paul

Edited by trooperman
  • Like 3

remember the american soldier the taliban caught , hung him off a bridge then set fire to him and dragged his body through the streets naked . i think they got off lightly being pissed on , i would of got the bodies to pose in a 69 postion with each others cocks in there mouths. but thats just me

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great imagination !! :thumbs:

I don't know how many afghans you've met, but most afghans are on the winning side irrespective of who it is...

Ive met a fair few afghans and thats not my experiance at all...

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more professional and there are a thousand things you need to do after winning a fire fight to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep hold of the ground you have just fought hard to win. However I have no problem with them pissing on the verminouse scum. Any poor f****r captured by the Taliban will endure far far worse than just being pissed on. They have no concept of humanity and see anybody apart from themselves as pieces of sh@t under their shoes. Unfortunately those soldiers will be court martialed for that simple act no matter what they have done in their military careers up until now. I hope Anybody that wants to join this thread on the side of the Taliban has actually been in a conflict and knows what they are talking about. If not then perhaps it's best you keep your thoughts to yourself.

the British military are far more professional(utter Bollocks) you would not believe some of the things we did to the Argies in the Falklands i know i was there 22 bat royal marines D comp under LT Keith Mills treating your enemy like shit goes on in all forms and ranks and civilisations and it always will the problem here is that some one has filmed it and shown it.

paul

Well all i can say mate is times have changed. Ive never met any unproffesional Yanks to compare with but the British Army is totaly proffesional. Quick google and i found this. This isnt a one off this is a daily occurance. If this doesnt show proffesionalism at its finest then i dont know what to say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318346/Soldier-battles-save-Taliban-fighters-life-helicopter-Afghanistan.html