propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

the black dog is a nice looking beast[zak] i also owned a dog that was a demon on foxes from a very early age and we only ran ourdogs single on foxes up in whins neck of the woods a good fox dog inmy opinion will strike any where it can to get its contact and a clever dog will then dispatch it in a very quick time his best in one night was 5 but we regularly took 2 or 3 a night up there with him then it went tits up for some reason or other with old bill[previously used to watch us taking them!]all this was pre ban of course whin should verify the ammount of foxes upthere in the 80,s

HBG This is the bitch out of remus a year ago shes muscled up abit now but is still very racey try get some pics up the other is the double bred bitch out of rio remus half brother ,not the cleverist dog alive lol but got a big heart for a little dog.

069.jpg

• Like 1