propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

all those dogs have a very similar stamp those first x you did were a credit to you mate .

they were all down to this old fella pal(marley),he threw some decent stuff considering he spent most of his days stoned on the settee haha(he was owned by a pot head) :yes:

hello pall'' is this the dog u n B.. used to breed all the first cross stuff... ATB..B

a mate from preston had a first cross called dan he came from wigan serious machine good allrounder foxes wernt a problem pre ban didnt take any stick im sure he was pi bred would like same dog now

HE WAS PYE BREED MATE.. black n white dog was he...ATB..B

all those dogs have a very similar stamp those first x you did were a credit to you mate .

they were all down to this old fella pal(marley),he threw some decent stuff considering he spent most of his days stoned on the settee haha(he was owned by a pot head) :yes:

hello pall'' is this the dog u n B.. used to breed all the first cross stuff... ATB..B

hello mate,yes thats the one he bred some decent dogs :thumbs:

hello mate,yes thats the one he bred some decent dogs :thumbs:

nice dog' mate like him... :thumbs: ..ATB..B

this uis off the same thread aswell

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

:laugh:

FFS them collars :laugh: :laugh: should be banned :yes:

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Ffs who's asking you??

you can really see the resembalence but its weird how they all threw very racey as hes a real lump of a dog was there ever any coby bully types

no not really mate they were all very much alike,here's a bitch out of remus over his daughter she's a very racy bitch for being 7/16s bull.

Smashing dogs mate.IMO there the nicest examples of that cross iv seen in a long time :thumbs:

Would you class dogs that always ran doubled up grafters? I wouldn't personally. How many on here that have posted run there dogs single handed on.

Lol you just gave away a dog that scared of teath instead of culling it.