propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

This was a good dog aswell, remember this one HBG??

Zack.jpg

yes mate zack he was another good dog i had,bring back some good memories the old pics. :thumbs:

that is a nice looking dog mate

he was 3/4 grey 1/4 bull mate a good dog,i only let him go as my head was'nt in the game as my wife died :thumbs:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

HBG This is the bitch out of remus a year ago shes muscled up abit now but is still very racey try get some pics up the other is the double bred bitch out of rio remus half brother ,not the cleverist dog alive lol but got a big heart for a little dog.

069.jpg

the black dog on the left reminds me of a bitch called otter i used to own ,how tall is the dog or bitch ,how was it bred ?

HBG This is the bitch out of remus a year ago shes muscled up abit now but is still very racey try get some pics up the other is the double bred bitch out of rio remus half brother ,not the cleverist dog alive lol but got a big heart for a little dog.

069.jpg

the black dog on the left reminds me of a bitch called otter i used to own ,how tall is the dog or bitch ,how was it bred ?

she is remus x with his half sister wich is the full sister of the black and white dog rio ..... shes a bitch .. 23-24 tts ...52lb very racey type showing very good potential shes only a year or so old there it was took over a year ago

all those dogs have a very similar stamp those first x you did were a credit to you mate .

they were all down to this old fella pal(marley),he threw some decent stuff considering he spent most of his days stoned on the settee haha(he was owned by a pot head) :yes:

post-960-0-55845700-1323900729.jpg

post-960-0-00988100-1323900755.jpg

all those dogs have a very similar stamp those first x you did were a credit to you mate .

they were all down to this old fella pal(marley),he threw some decent stuff considering he spent most of his days stoned on the settee haha(he was owned by a pot head) :yes:

you can really see the resembalence but its weird how they all threw very racey as hes a real lump of a dog was there ever any coby bully types

you can really see the resembalence but its weird how they all threw very racey as hes a real lump of a dog was there ever any coby bully types

no not really mate they were all very much alike,here's a bitch out of remus over his daughter she's a very racy bitch for being 7/16s bull.

post-960-0-74927200-1323934252_thumb.jpg