propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

why is a dog a good fox dog just cause its marked up??????

surely a good fox dog would be able to go out night after night without any injuries,

the first thing a fox does when a dog catches it is turn round and grab the dog!now a dog that tries to get its hold so it dont get bit in my eyes is hanging, waiting,them dogs in my eyes aint fox dogs and dont catch regularly well the would'nt where i used to run them anyway,when it was legal i wanted a dog that caught the fox at the first oppertunity it had grabbing it anywhere and then dealing with it,the dogs that done that REGULAR got bit.
  • Like 4

I had a dog that lifted a fox an killed it 30sec done this 9 times out of 10 not getting bit but does that make it a good dog but that 1 yime out of 10 it got bit the dog dropped it so it was a tube but am sure alot of people on here would think sure its killed nine a dog needs to be able to take the teeth would you not agree

there is a big difference between getting bit and getting smashed up all the time. i would say all good fox dogs get bit alot but good ones dont get smached all the time.

also a dog that has 9 seasons is going to have alot of scaring if it was to take just one a month over 9 years that would be 108 and im sure that it was doing more than that.

nice looking dog by the way terra was it bred in hull?

Edited by hullhunter

there's also a difference between fox dogs and dogs that catch the odd fox,i think thats where people go wrong thinking they have a fox dog,you only know what ya have when there doing it regular and doing it on there own,i've seen dogs scared to death but they aint single handed dogs, fine paired up but wont do it on there own.

• Like 2

unless starten a pup

thats another point when people talk about dogs getting bit,young dogs had to learn how to kill,younger dogs just starting out would of got bit more than and older more experienced dog.

Not when the older dogs dealing with th front end of it if its kocked on to the older dogs face an a pup gets in whos taking the brunt of it swings an round abouts do u not think

i'm on about young dogs on there own.

im if the dog is woking reguarly an not getting bit the dog is looking for a hold...something the hold does not come about then when? the dog is faced with teeth? and them reguarly worked fox dogs then become jackers.......

and for the people who go scars this scars that if your sending your dog up a lamp throughout the season its getting bit. ive seen ok dogs that pull foxes an come back without a mark on them......ive also seen this type of dog jack when the going gets tuff. the dog has to have a tollerance to bites in my eyes. as it will happen and when it does i want the dog to deal with the quarry regardless

atb dfk