propper grafters (on old charlie boy)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit th

Coupe of grafters

my old dog remus,most have seen him before,no longer wid us.

Posted Images

It's a forum you tit.

change ya name to jeremy kyle,yes its a forum for discussion not for you to run everyones lives!!!

So you agree qith him then dogs that go doubled up aint grafters, but its ok to move about jackers...alb

It's a forum you tit.

change ya name to jeremy kyle,yes its a forum for discussion not for you to run everyones lives!!!

So you agree qith him then dogs that go doubled up aint grafters, but its ok to move about jackers...alb

shut the feck up you sad cnut it gets boring

This is Zak, he has served me well for 9 seasons! never turned face at ANYTHING and 100% single handed, heart of a lion and the power to match. He's seen more game in a season than most of the shit that's bred out of on here does in a lifetime.

He's now enjoying a well deserved retirement.

This pic is from about 4yr ago.

29" TTS

zakNo2.jpg

Mate no harm....they not war wounds, they wrinkles, 9 seasons, the ol'fart ha.....only messing, great looking dog, definatley earned his keep, pity there weren't more like him!!!!!

It's a forum you tit.

And how does what he does with his dogs affect me?its nothing to do with me so i'm not bothered what he does,i dont know the lad i aint seen or know the dog so i'm not in a possition to comment!

W

It's a forum you tit.

shut the feck up you sad cnut it gets boring

Almost as sad as a grown man punching a 3yr old kid

wtf was that aimed at me Edited by tictac

Would you class dogs that always ran doubled up grafters? I wouldn't personally. How many on here that have posted run there dogs single handed on.

difference between a dog that can do it single but is ran doubled and a dog that will only do it doubled

Both my dogs can do single all night long, but dont have an issue with teaming them up.

post-3848-0-22310700-1324094258.jpg

post-3848-0-61831500-1324094289.jpg

• Like 4

It's a forum you tit.

I'm guessing you no it all buy the responses your getting...... You no what I meant, a dig that relys on other digs for back up ain't a grafter, and judging by how shitty you got when I said it I'm guessing yours are teamed up?

this uis off the same thread aswell

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Why is your dog wearing a scarf?

:laugh:

FFS them collars :laugh: :laugh: should be banned :yes:

Ffs who's asking you??

:laugh: nobody you cnut

You shouldn't just take another mans dog picture and put it on for the world to see bud,not digging just saying you never no whos seeing it,anyways this is the sire to my pup c32253fe.jpg

Ffs who's asking you??

bravery juice on a sat nite aye?how many wkds did you have?2? :) Edited by lurcher.man

Ffs who's asking you??

bravery juice on a sat nite aye?how many wkds did you have?2? :)

Never touched a drop of alchohol for about 4 years :bad: