working terrier club N.I

think it was tried years ago down south pal it didnt work out though .Im sure one or two lads on here were involved in it

I remember that scent,i also joined along with friends of mine,there were some area reps from up my end who were geting the club together,i think it stoped as quick as it started.

thats what i heard pal a few others on here were in it too ,think there would be a serious clash of personalities if one started up again ,sad really i think

I agree, the carpark after the AGM would be a great venue to sort out any differences. Cert to happen.

• Like 2

we had a we lurcher & terrier club in are local area was brillant crack and something to look forward to every month until the bag chasers took over and started running the boys that done abit of hunting out by doing and arranging things sly we used to arrange lifts for the boys with no transport to go to shows and arranging nites out lamping but no one wanted to take anyone else out incase they back tracked but think if its run right its a good idea and id be up for joining if its to help the sport from getting banned

• Like 1

lol naw fell and mooorland aint had a rep here since 2001 i think.... its a working terrier club not a fight club ffs lol.... and any man does terrier work all do the same they put there dog down holes too dig quarry.... ok agreed every ones standards are different but it wouldnt be about that .... its a voice for legitimet terrier work no egos about slagging peoples dogs its a united voice for terrier work in ireland ...if yous all think the economy is going to get back on track soon and yous will all be working... ha dont kid theres worse to come and the only work that will be about soon will be terrier work and if we all as dog men couldnt stand together for us all and our terriers well i dont know.... it wouldnt be like there your man and his terriers this or that or theres him i dont like him..... lol im pretty sure many of you dont like me and yous dont even know me but i think its a joke that a country held in high regard for terrier work hasnt got a club where even 100 united people would be more of a voice if shit hits the fan than 5 here and 8 there if you know what i mean.... and no ones looking to line pockets im looking to unite proper decent terrier men.... i want to still be putting terriers to ground in another 20 years or even more god willing.... atb stopend :thumbs:

• Like 3

Wouldnt touch it personally,its a recepie for disaster I think,some discreet low life mingeling amongst the decent dog men and in time stock stolen even more so than now.People cant get on when involved with a forum like this,just imagine after an A.G.M and a few drinks involved,lol

• Like 1

some lads would rather keep themselves to themselves, most lads know enough lads in there area to help em out if needed.. i personally would like to see a group or committee started and would make a yearly contribution to help out but i dont think i would be actively involved..

exactly if you didnt want to go to meetings then so be it but it would be a number of people in a federation for terrier work not a scrap club or a my terriers better than that boys... would be a voice for a whole federation of ireland to justify to these people just how many people in ireland that work there dogs to a very high standard within the current law... not just a bunch of random people running around in jeeps or vans or cars just looking to kill... after all if i didnt like joe soap but he hunted terriers and i hunted terriers... would it not be bigger of me and joe soap to stand together on terrier work than joe soap syas this and stopend says that.... surely 5 voices are better than 1 or 50 better than 5 or 500 better than 100... after all it wouldnt be a club where men land in camo gear shouting this or that or ill kill him when i see him lol fs.. it would be to just find out how hunts and terrier work was going on that area... any obstacles that the law would try and throw at us and legitimate permission slips and the rules of working single terrier to ground.... yous are missing the point about rescues and stuff the clubs more a united voice for terrier work where all members would receive a membership permission slips same as fell and moorlands where name of farmer tel number and signed for the land your on and the hunting law regarding terrier work on the back.... granted most of you like myself already probably hunt like this but some may not.... after all we are all at this a long time and this is our area of expertise...we know far more about terrier work than any judge rspca or policeman dog warden or anybody else who tells us we are wrong... so like i said id rather have a united club of 500 experts on terrier work than just 1 or 2 of the fcuking so called experts that the law would try and produce ....LMAO FCUK WHEN HAVE ANY OF THEM PUT A DOG TO GROUND... atb stopend... :thumbs: