Favourite current tv shows

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come dine with me

Deadliest catch, Axe men, also enjoyed Strike back project Dawn, the Borgias, and Game of thrones.

yep frozen planet, when that bison flattened the other bison by accident,, unlucky

been watching a program here which is completely about rough shooting shows

I watched one over there earlier this year Mush on driven wild-boar shooting in the spanish pyrenees,the pigs were running along footpaths and the guys were waiting in ambush,good show.

swamp people is a favourite

Amen to that,cool as,imagine spending a week with the Guist's,be like walking talking versions of Whin(only joshing ya whin) :D

• Like 1
been watching a program here which is completely about rough shooting shows

I watched one over there earlier this year Mush on driven wild-boar shooting in the spanish pyrenees,the pigs were running along footpaths and the guys were waiting in ambush,good show.

Aye mack Lazy Spaniards waiting on paths :laugh:

Spanish pyrenees = two hour drive from me :laugh:

Going with the sky plus...... Misfits, Walking Dead, Celebrity Juice and the Mentalist. And the girl has I'm a Celebrity get me out of here and Signed by Katie Price.......;-).. Lol

The walking dead, frozen planet, misfits, swap people the old blokes crack me up, ice road truckers,Axe men oh aye and the only soap i watch emmerdale :laugh: Thank god for sky+ cause i can never remember what nights they are on

Edited by scottishlass

The walking dead, frozen planet, misfits, swap people the old blokes crack me up, ice road truckers,Axe men oh aye and the only soap i watch emmerdale :laugh: Thank god for sky+ cause i can never remember what nights they are on

is that a new Noel Edmonds show :whistling::thumbs:

• Like 1