pics of game etc

nowt wrong with pics mate fech i have a few but not to post on a public site for all and sundrie ,

what harm is it to YOU if they put pics on and legal pics at that?dont answer wid a load of dribble just a quick read able answer will do!!

Exactly, whats the harm if folk knock a few rabbits over, are proud of there dogs and want to stick a few photos up, i'd much rather read about that than see a dozen threads asking to see a ridgebackxsalukixborzoi...............Whin rather than whine why not start a few interesting threads yourself.........but for fucks sake use a spell check................

ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same here whin hardly took a pic in the early days,,, i have a few but not many,,,,20 odd year ago me and a mate killed 70 or 72 rabbits and 1 hare 1 night with 2 dogs.... it was the best any of us ne

I tell you what the achievment is whin, its knowing you have a dog that can do it, reminding yourself or others of what a cracking time you had on that night, and sharing it with, hopefully like minde

whinge can barley speel he cant uplode a pic so he come on thl and act like a prick his dogs catch beasties in big stubbel he outwitt the law and dont get troubel he is da man he is da man if no

For me taking photos of rabbits is a little bland....

There was a site called Earth dog running dog where I posted many photos of my days and nights of being out with lamp and rifle, biggest regret was not saving them to another lap top when I threw it away at the tip! I believe the site has now ceased, so there is no chance of finding the photos.

Oh well.....just memories it is.

I am sure all of the lads who have met TOMO will tell you that he deffinately aint a "charlie big bollocks" type character, he gets out and does a bit and him and Andy are kind enough to share it with lads on this site.

What I can say is, he has never put up long winded posts about salmos, phezzies and how he has been there and done it...........f**k me, I know I can be a negative c**t but sometimes Whin, you take the biscuit.

Andy and TOMO, keep on keeping on lads.....nice to see dogs getting that amount of graft :thumbs:

• Like 6

I tell you what the achievment is whin, its knowing you have a dog that can do it, reminding yourself or others of what a cracking time you had on that night, and sharing it with, hopefully like minded people who can relate to what an achievement it is..you so many times try to undermine what other people are doing, you are really over ice-ening the cake you are trying to bake. You loose credibility every time you say some of the silly things you do, how can anyone who knows the crack say that its not an achievement to kill big numbers of rabbits on a night..What Minshaw was doing in the north west, I and others were matching in the north east, and I would never let you or anyone else say that what we did wasnt some form of achievement..and the lads that are getting big numbers now, know what it took, and they will not let you get away with it my friend..

I think you have made a rod for your own back with this thread.

.Im totally jealous of the lads going down the dales on here and getting big numbers, jealous that Im not there with them to experience once again what its like to be among them..I wish them all success and hope they enjoy every minute of it, and just think that you maybe should do the same..come out of the land of make believe where you say you hunted..give a bit credit to the guys and their dogs

What a cracking post, sort of says it all........imho, never mind having a run yourself, anyone who would not get enjoyment from just watching dogs at their work doing those kind of numbers just aint getting it imho.