pics of game etc

everybody got an opion mate ,and we are all diffent as we see things to me once its dead in the bag move on ,never been a trophy hunter kil it move on sell it eat it ,im not misreble like agood laugh ,but never thougth about wanting to hang lots of dead game, mind me of the big game hunters of yester year ,ive got a few pics mate to but wouldnt put them on comps ,once you kill him bag him fish fowl or whatever the sports over ,but not to be paraded like a trophy a rabb im maybe wrong ,

Iam sure there is a queue of genuine dog men waiting to take the site idiots advice :whistling:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same here whin hardly took a pic in the early days,,, i have a few but not many,,,,20 odd year ago me and a mate killed 70 or 72 rabbits and 1 hare 1 night with 2 dogs.... it was the best any of us ne

I tell you what the achievment is whin, its knowing you have a dog that can do it, reminding yourself or others of what a cracking time you had on that night, and sharing it with, hopefully like minde

whinge can barley speel he cant uplode a pic so he come on thl and act like a prick his dogs catch beasties in big stubbel he outwitt the law and dont get troubel he is da man he is da man if no

i take pics 2 look back at in years 2 come when the dogs are probly dead and bring back some of the memories we had together,i post them on here 2 share with other members and give them something to look at and talk about and share experinces about diffrent dreeds and how they work.if every1 was like u whin this would be the most boreing site ever.

same with me mate after losing my first lurcher i regreted not taking many pictures i think its nice to look at especialy when we get right into the summer so i can dream of the nights to come atb

nowt wrong with pics mate fech i have a few but not to post on a public site for all and sundrie ,

what harm is it to YOU if they put pics on and legal pics at that?dont answer wid a load of dribble just a quick read able answer will do!!

• Like 1

nowt wrong with pics mate fech i have a few but not to post on a public site for all and sundrie ,

what harm is it to YOU if they put pics on and legal pics at that?dont answer wid a load of dribble just a quick read able answer will do!!

Exactly, whats the harm if folk knock a few rabbits over, are proud of there dogs and want to stick a few photos up, i'd much rather read about that than see a dozen threads asking to see a ridgebackxsalukixborzoi...............Whin rather than whine why not start a few interesting threads yourself.........but for fucks sake use a spell check................

i mostly dig and hunt foxes so most pics if i did take them wouldn make good viewing lol.I dont really feel a need to take pics of lurchers killing foxes although i have posted one or two before.Im more interested in watching my dogs on their game then taking pics but each to their own.I prefer reading a good detailed write up then then looking at a pic or two

• Like 1

Iv'e being doing a bit of lamping with a chap lately and he brings his camera with him and he has taken some quality pics and put on here and when they go up it just bring more enjoyment to the night we had looking forward to the pics going up and showing a few of the other lads that we hunt with what sort of night we had

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 1

i agree with tomo i for one must admit i never used to take photos of my escapades with the dogs and many a time i wiah i had mainly for memery that i can look back on and remember that time sure ive got them in my head but its nice to share outings with ither lads who enjoy this game as much as i do :thumbs: