pics of game etc

whats wrong with a dog fetching ,a bit hunting up ,catching bolting rabbs ,a bit lamping, fech dazzling a few rabbs is fine, but you want to see dogs doing abit day lite etc ,bolting rabbs a bit hunting ,dogs like chippers nell , a few ive had ,other hunting guys ,lamping is only one part of lurcher work ,a contest on rabbs is allround hunting ability with dog and owner ,its good crack,

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same here whin hardly took a pic in the early days,,, i have a few but not many,,,,20 odd year ago me and a mate killed 70 or 72 rabbits and 1 hare 1 night with 2 dogs.... it was the best any of us ne

I tell you what the achievment is whin, its knowing you have a dog that can do it, reminding yourself or others of what a cracking time you had on that night, and sharing it with, hopefully like minde

whinge can barley speel he cant uplode a pic so he come on thl and act like a prick his dogs catch beasties in big stubbel he outwitt the law and dont get troubel he is da man he is da man if no

whats wrong with a dog fetching ,a bit hunting up ,catching bolting rabbs ,a bit lamping, fech dazzling a few rabbs is fine, but you want to see dogs doing abit day lite etc ,bolting rabbs a bit hunting ,dogs like chippers nell , a few ive had ,other hunting guys ,lamping is only one part of lurcher work ,a contest on rabbs is allround hunting ability with dog and owner ,its good crack,

Good crack with you :hmm: would that be inbetween you talking bollox and bulling yourself up :laugh:

Chipper is another man who thinks your an idiot but is to polite to say so :yes:

Edited by Josy

theres nothing wrong but it seemed like ldrs comp was a simple lamping comp that the lads that entered enjoyed i can imagine the list of rules and regs you would have up i have nothing against you personnaly but it does come across that you have or think you are the best at everything atb ks

i agree i love to see a dog working

o well ille see the man next week heading down got some treats for him ille have a word with me mate , heard somee people say your an idiot to ,but doesnt wash on a daft comp ,dont need to bull my self up realy but i do like a winde up and teasing like hell ,afew liverpool lads had chioce words with you who had the minshaws etc but i never need to mentin names etc , cant be that much an idiot got a good biz mind and can train a dog alot on here couldnt train a hamster lol

not realy mate but i do like testing a dog and its not aspaneil feild trail ,its abit hunting lamping boltin rabbs any decent colie lurcher terrier lurcher etc could do it or is the modern lurcher just lamp piont and slip

o well ille see the man next week heading down got some treats for him ille have a word with me mate , heard somee people say your an idiot to ,but doesnt wash on a daft comp ,dont need to bull my self up realy but i do like a winde up and teasing like hell ,afew liverpool lads had chioce words with you who had the minshaws etc but i never need to mentin names etc , cant be that much an idiot got a good biz mind and can train a dog alot on here couldnt train a hamster lol

if your on about me whin i never called no one a idiot and i know no one from liverpool chap and certainly not with minshaws so crack on atb ks

dougal you cant beat bolting rabbs a bit hunting a nite out on the lamp ,its what a lurcher should be realy for the rabbs as when moons out and you get a bit of frost out comes the firret and dog , and when moon goes winds up cloud cover hees away with lamp

I put those lads in the same catergory as you :laugh:

crack on making an idiot of yourself Mattie :D

whin why do you even come on here,all you do is bitch and moan about other members.in fact last month you stated were all idiots and you were out of here.we all do things our own ways,but unlike you most dont think thier way is the ONLY way to do it.

why the f**k would you even care about some lads hanging rabbits on a gate and taking a few pics.why do we take a picture of anything?dogs,kids,night outs,weddings.we do it to capture the moment and to look back on it in years to come.

you really come across as being one miserable c**t tbh also a bit of a blowhard aswell!

• Like 1

everybody got an opion mate ,and we are all diffent as we see things to me once its dead in the bag move on ,never been a trophy hunter kil it move on sell it eat it ,im not misreble like agood laugh ,but never thougth about wanting to hang lots of dead game, mind me of the big game hunters of yester year ,ive got a few pics mate to but wouldnt put them on comps ,once you kill him bag him fish fowl or whatever the sports over ,but not to be paraded like a trophy a rabb im maybe wrong ,

• Like 1