Know anyone famous?

I was walking to work in Wilsmlow once and Tim Healy was coming out of greggs, he was so shit faced he could barely stand and it was 10am!! :laugh:

i fancy his mrs' :icon_redface:

I bet she's a right dirty bitch!

It was great working there, used to see loads of celebs. All the footballers used to get their hair cut at the barbers a few doors from the office. One day Ronaldo couldn't park up so our security guard let him park on our car park while he had his hair done, the next day he came back to give the guard free united tickets for him and his family, I always thought he was a twat but my opinion of him went up after that.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

posted this before --- i was at an auction when they whr filming dickinsons real deal david dickinson turned round and told us to SHUSH as they whr trying to film a tv programme i told him to feck off

Moxy and Jackoleeds did a show where they went round the country on a narrow boat . They travelled the land , talkin bollox , giving advise on country sports . Ive heard they even put Mark Brick to sh

jim bowen

Posted Images

A club I worked on years ago had a lot of after dinner speakers , so met lots of well known people , mostly sporting , Tommy Docherty and Jackie Charlton were a good laugh , Ian Botham was a nob and quite a few of them liked the free booze a bit to much , oh and Reg Holdsworth off corrie turned up one night in a big silly american car , clicked his fingers at me and told me to keep an eye on it , so I slapped him round the back of the head to remind him of his manners .

A club I worked on years ago had a lot of after dinner speakers , so met lots of well known people , mostly sporting , Tommy Docherty and Jackie Charlton were a good laugh , Ian Botham was a nob and quite a few of them liked the free booze a bit to much , oh and Reg Holdsworth off corrie turned up one night in a big silly american car , clicked his fingers at me and told me to keep an eye on it , so I slapped him round the back of the head to remind him of his manners .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: F'ckin Reg Holdsworth :laugh:

• Like 2

I've heard a few people say botham can be a knob, probably just the booze?

A girl I know was queuing to watch a show and Jenny Powell arrived and went straight to the front of the queue, the people on the door wouldn't let her in and said she'd have to queue with everyone else and she had this massive tantrum, the full on "don't you know who I am" etc. etc. After about 5 minutes of arguing she had to go to the back of the queue after all, silly cow!

My mate was at the cinema and Dev (??) off coronation street arrived with his mates but he was high on something and was being proper loud and insulting everyone around them, in the end he got booted out by security.....he also did the "don't you know who I am", sad b*****d!

• Like 1

its funny cos minor celebs are often rude yet really famous ppl can be often normal...i was in madrid airport when martin sheen was behind from the west wing talking away normally with people...he went on the plane first class but still no fuss he got off stood to get his bags posed for pics and then stood in line for a taxi like everyone else in dublin airport. met jordan in a club in limerick she was a right diva!

its funny cos minor celebs are often rude yet really famous ppl can be often normal...i was in madrid airport when martin sheen was behind from the west wing talking away normally with people...he went on the plane first class but still no fuss he got off stood to get his bags posed for pics and then stood in line for a taxi like everyone else in dublin airport. met jordan in a club in limerick she was a right diva!

it's cos they're scallies, simple as that.....jordan, kerry catona etc. etc. are brain dead scallies, and having money doesn't change that....not an ounce of class between them!

it's cos they're scallies, simple as that.....jordan, kerry catona etc. etc. are brain dead scallies, and having money doesn't change that....not an ounce of class between them!

i would tho

i would tho

get in there judge..isnt jordan single now due to lack of sex from her ex..lol

i would tho

:bad: :bad: :bad: rock hard fake tits and fat slags don't do it for me at all!............well not before a few stellas anyway! :laugh:

i would tho

get in there judge..isnt jordan single now due to lack of sex from her ex..lol

exactly! the last thing she wants is a virgin!

i would tho

you would with anything with a pulse and maybe even without one

i would tho

you would with anything with a pulse and maybe even without one

that was never proved

posted this before --- i was at an auction when they whr filming dickinsons real deal david dickinson turned round and told us to SHUSH as they whr trying to film a tv programme i told him to feck off as we whr trying to make a living .. :D

• Like 5

i dont know if fortunate is the right word , but i have met dozens of celebs and sports stars, through working the door here in nottingham on 5 star hotel,, and in ibiza for 5 years part of that time at manumision.

i did once look after a Marvin hagler for a night , a real gent ,, and also had to split up from fighting the irsh midleweight steve collins,, he was having a go at a couple of the wwe american wrestlers,, colins was drunk and being a tit to be honest. he actualy came out with the line " do you know who i am" f**k me hed been retired 10 years course they didnt.

but ive met loads and loads of pop sters dj,s one of the most down to earth was the tv presenter dermot oleary, i was doing security on a tv show ,, hed always come across and have a chat evry week.

my brother used to double up and do some of the driving scenes on tv programmes and films -- he was a good driver and raced cars for a few year .. he made a few quid at it and retired to spain he potters about on a moped now and aint drove a car for 7 years ...