Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Jill's wanted in Berkshire area will travel a little way must. Be well handled cash waitin very good home

I still Have one Jill from my last litter that needs rehoming... She is the little one in my profile picture. Although she is bigger now. Around 16 weeks old. Lively little thing, very sweet, well handled. Although still young and will need some work. Very playful! Bred from good working stock.

Let me know if anyone interested - Based in Surrey.

Do you still have the jill?

I'm looking for a couple of Jill's any age but must not be biters

Have got two hob kits 8 weeks old if any good to any one from good working stock

Must be in South Wales as can't travel far cheers

Pm if you can help

any good working ferrets for rehoming in Lowestoft area? please give me a shout, can possibly pick up from 35 mile radius.

please PM me.

thanks

potpoacher & the team

Edited by potpoacher

Wanted smallish friendly hob to be getting the snip , mine died a few weeks back : ( surrey working quality a not that important .

Anyone got ferrets in the central Scotland area? Preferably a well handled and good working hob but would be interested in a nice Jill. Cheers

2 Albino Jills 2 year old, Well handled, North Lincs area, PM for Details. Free to Good home :)

Edited by Deej

any ferrets going in scotland?

If you find any and if there are spare can you let me know? Could do with one more.