Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

Hi All, :bye:

I have three litters of Kits that need rehoming, I will keep them myself until rehomed. Handled daily. Bred from working ferrets.

Based in Surrey.

Please message me for more details

Free to good home.

Thanks

Could you poss give some history of the the parents to these kits thanks j

My partner works all our ferrets, I just get the job of cleaning & feeding!! Oh and now rehoming!! I can tell you they are all lovely natured and don't bite!

But if you could be more specific about what you would like to know, I will ask the question.

Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

I have one adult poley Jill for rehoming... She is quite fiesty & isn't getting along with my other Jills, this is why I want to rehome.

She has been handled & will occassionally bite but only if scared. Its more the other Jills she attacks!

Please let me know if anyone interested. :hmm:

one complete hob white black eye and one albino jill, she's quite small. Melton area. I would pass them on to friends but I don't have any :laugh: . I did consider selling them at the market but last time i did this i ended up having to pay the market for selling several kits for less than a pound each. I don't have time to work them any more unfortunately that and i've moved in with a veggie. Anyway free to anyone willing to pick them up.

i could give a good home to a ferret. south lanarkshire. would be happy to pay for a well handled one. ive an empty cage and miss my old gill about the place. cs

Shame, I think you are a little too far from me... I'm in Surrey! Let me know if you fancy a road trip :laugh:

• Like 1

I've got 2 Jill's here that I am happy to let go.

I kept too many back and had a couple off a mate and then rescued a hob last week so I've just got more than I can realistically give work to.

Both are about 16-18 weeks old and have seen a couple of empty sets. Handled daily. Not biters.

One is albino and one is poley.

Stoke on Trent.

Hi All,

My friend has 2 Sandy coloured, castrated Hobs that need homes urgently! She is devasted to let them go but after seperating from her partner then just arent get the work & keep getting out.

They are around 3 years old. Have worked, but not for a while. So may not be the friendliest at present.. but were, so may need a bit of work. But should settle once worked again!

Let me know if anyone interested.

Based in Surrey

They need to be homed by Monday!

Edited by Fuzzies