something of intrest [annoying]

enjoy reading the intresting posts just a shame the armchair minority r unable to do the same other than make pathetic statements [ she s anti ] yes iam new to this site but iam no anti and i suggest encouragement not silly remarks.unless those shallow people feel threatened by a female making a genuine request kindest regards denise

Denise, let me start by saying to be a member of this forum, having a tough skin and a sense of humour is a must, secondly people are going are going to be naturally wary of a new member (rightly so in light of recent events), and starting a thread with obvious "attitude" will just put folks back up. My advice would be have a laugh, gain what information you can, share your experiences and enjoy the forum, but most of all chill out, its only the tinterweb :yes:

What i would like to say, and this is not directed at anyone of this thread is some members need to grow up and move on a little with some of their comments about women, some of the comments made are not funny and just show the said members as sex starved little boys with obvious communication and confidence issues with women in real life. Just think how you would like your female friends/family to be spoken to and show a little respect, perhaps then we wont all be branded as knuckle dragging sexists.....

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Well said.

• Like 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah dont worry some wise shot has already told me to shoot my dog as it wasnt a X they liked! They may be Extreme Hunter or something behind a computer screen but out in the Feild they probably could

use the new powers malt, delete the thread you know you want to.

Tits or GTFO

graham you come across to me as silly little boy or girl and obviouse to me you havent done mutch in the way of working ur animals if you do have any that is what way is that lure bred haha i bet your freezers r full already .happyhunting anyway .

• Like 1

you being a no it all shud be able to differentiate between a novice and an anti .....BUT as u have zero intellect and dialect of ;; roy chubby brown ;; maybe u and our lass r more familiar with : U SAD b*****d : : U SAD b*****d U SAD b*****d

f*****g beat it you silly girl............oh and its You Fat b*****d not You Sad b*****d...................... :bye:

• Like 1

graham you come across to me as silly little boy or girl and obviouse to me you havent done mutch in the way of working ur animals if you do have any that is what way is that lure bred haha i bet your freezers r full already .happyhunting anyway .

You can f**k off as well............. :bye:

As a new member joining here and the first post is asking members to meet up to partake in ILLEGAL activities with they're dogs is quite rightly going to raise alarm...............Lighten up it's only the internet, whinging and whineing with attitude isn't going to get you anywhere, contribute to the forum abit and you might gain a little respect.

• Like 1

here ya daft c**t you don't know f**k all about me you little prick! and am not about to post things to a daft pair of c**ts like you's to now am a,

PS still No posts about your dog's or hunting you pair of f*****g antis!

you being a no it all shud be able to differentiate between a novice and an anti .....BUT as u have zero intellect and dialect of ;; roy chubby brown ;; maybe u and our lass r more familiar with : U SAD b*****d : : U SAD b*****d U SAD b*****d

How to make friends and influence people.....

• Like 1