Can it be done

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

whilst 1 pups running surely its putting up others for retreating to safety so how the feck hes managed to find another19 plus the 12 that got away al never no, if anybody in scotland can day that gee,z a shout cause a would pay for a night like that, obvously a think it can be done with good dog but way pups,i think your mans full of sh*t ,,

Couple of questions. . . . .

1 - How long was the session?

2 - How long were the runs on average, as they have been described as 'grueling'

and

3 - Is Windyhill for real, i mean seriously, no one can be that special needs and still operate a computer, surely?

I once ran12 one night with a single dog and broke the dog.........I make no appologies for doing it, but with hindsight it was a rediculous thing to do and I would never attempt that type of thing again on big open fields like that.......I had to ask myself why and the honest awnser is because they were there and because I got carried away.......none of them were kick ups!

Sometimes the hardest thing is to put your brain in gear :thumbs:

Its nice to read honest posts :thumbs: And we have all made mistakes, anyone who says otherwise is a liar.......

2 - How long were the runs on average, as they have been described as 'grueling'

and

3 - Is Windyhill for real, i mean seriously, no one can be that special needs and still operate a computer, surely?

WHY BE RUDE???

and

WHY BE RUDE???

Lets be honest Windy , you are a bit of a wobbly :D