driving the feilds

Driving the land won't stop no matter what opinions are expressed,its a quick getaway,and saves lugging stuff about,i don,t condone it and don,t do it anymore,i always found it was more suited to the lazy baskets and the damage caused,by the mindless minority,was'nt done it the name of hunting,but malicious mischief.A lot of land can be successfully driven on without causing damage,but that way of driving would defeat the main purpose of the idiot few.

• Like 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was drivin the fields in the early 90,s when hardly anyone else was at it..we never crashed a hedge..snapped a lock..or robbed anything...if we couldnt get in the game was left for another day. Actual

It's just like EVERYTHING else, it's not black and white, there is a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing. Some folk are just wankers and whatever they do they manage to act like a fecking k

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back

only time i venture in the fields at night in a motor was a good few years ago for the leg over,lamping best done on foot,upsetting a lot of folk ,people driveing the, land with no respect ,plus as said alot of stuff going missing,shame for the genuine lads.

well i drive the fields got not going to lie i seem to get alot more runs but i do walk alot aswell but never leave gates open ect ect some one could die if a sheep got out on the road or cow but everyone to there own

well i drive the fields got not going to lie i seem to get alot more runs but i do walk alot aswell but never leave gates open ect ect some one could die if a sheep got out on the road or cow but everyone to there own

That's because you've smashed through them all Jo..

Driving the land won't stop no matter what opinions are expressed,its a quick getaway,and saves lugging stuff about,i don,t condone it and don,t do it anymore,i always found it was more suited to the lazy baskets and the damage caused,by the mindless minority,was'nt done it the name of hunting,but malicious mischief.A lot of land can be successfully driven on without causing damage,but that way of driving would defeat the main purpose of the idiot few.

very true morton but all get tarred with same brush by landowners ect.

what a load a pish lol

there is as many idiots walking the land as there is driving it ffs..........

i was always under the impression that guys that drive the land, where lazy an used the jeep/car to do most of the work....

an in reality theres probs are guys out there, doing it that way, just as there are guys out there running 3 an 4 dogs on a walked up fox.....

i have spoke to guys that openly admit stealing off farms, an the way they lamp varys, to blame guys driving the land is daft.....

fact a the matter is, if ye drive the land, an do it properly, then yer dogs will have access to loads more game than any walked up lurcher.....

both ways have there place in this game imo, its the dickheads that spoil oor way of life, not the fact they drive the fields...............

• Like 1
To say its cause the dogs cant do it without a mtor is laughable. A place whats hot as feck is much better to drive the sports fecked any way so who cares, the people who drive fields kill a lot more than the walkers fact. Cover much more ground and the dogs stil av to do the work. Q

depends what game your talking about,,, you wont kill more rabbits driving

• Like 1

it wouldn't be that bad if they didn't drive all over the crop ect ( on stubble ) but most would still drive on it after been direct drilled ,worked ect i do drive a lot all on permission i do a lot with the rifle as well as the dog i see more game this way and it would take a while getting round 20000 acrs. But it dose cause problems and have been asked by the land owners in the past if it was me that had driven right across the middle off certain fields ect so i no it will lose people there land

If you have no right to be there, then it's a cowardly act.

I will drive on set aside fields when allowed too, but this will be for shooting rabbits. If I'm to lamp with the dogs then it's always on foot.

Don't you feel some kind of guilt when leaving these fields in such a state knowing that you shouldn't of been there?

• Like 1